Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya!

Hazard Time

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was actually looking for an active MLP RP forum and stumbled onto this!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was the Winter of 2013. I was bored, and maybe a little curious about MLP, so I booted up Netflix and gave it a try. Been a proud FiM fan ever since XP

Hiya!  You can call me Hazard or Haz, whichever you prefer!  I've been RPing on and off for the past eight years, the last two of them in the MLP fandom.  While I have more, I have four OCs that I actively RP: Low Key, a timid unicorn bartender and my ponysona; Aegis, a traumatized veteran; Baroness Carnelian Clout, a power hungry and narcissistic noblemare from the Crystal Empire; and Succulent Scent, a positive perfumier and the crystal mare who currently occupies my avatar XP

I'm also really interested in tabletop games, so the fact that you guys have a subforum for that really sold me!  Can't wait to interact with you all!

• Brohoof 8

Hey there, I'm a jerk. Also known as Meson Bolt.

Now, while I'm sure a lot of people will say something to the effect of "if you have any questions, feel free to ask me", or "if you need a friend to talk to, look me up"... I'm gonna say this instead, so you remember me. :P

And yeah, if you need any of those things... you can talk to me. I'll likely direct you to someone else, but it would be worth a shot. XD

Welcome to the forums! :D

• Brohoof 3

Hey there, I'm a jerk. Also known as Meson Bolt.

Now, while I'm sure a lot of people will say something to the effect of "if you have any questions, feel free to ask me", or "if you need a friend to talk to, look me up"... I'm gonna say this instead, so you remember me. :P

And yeah, if you need any of those things... you can talk to me. I'll likely direct you to someone else, but it would be worth a shot. XD

Welcome to the forums! :D

Will do!  Probably the biggest question I have atm is where I can submit my OCs to be approved for RP?

• Brohoof 1

Will do!  Probably the biggest question I have atm is where I can submit my OCs to be approved for RP?

That one's easy... riiight here!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters

When you're done posting, copy your character's link so you don't lose it. A lot of people post theirs in their signature (like me), or on their profile pages.

Because trust me, there's a LOT of OC's in there. XD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

That one's easy... riiight here!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters

When you're done posting, copy your character's link so you don't lose it. A lot of people post theirs in their signature (like me), or on their profile pages.

Because trust me, there's a LOT of OC's in there. XD

Gotcha!  Also, it says that I cannot add new characters.  Is that because I need to be a member of the forums for a time, or put in a minimum number of legit posts?

Edited by hazardtime
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Gotcha!  Also, it says that I cannot add new characters.  Is that because I need to be a member of the forums for a time, or put in a minimum number of legit posts?

Ahh...

That's not a question I know the answer to, honestly. XD

I'd recommend asking some of the staff here. is one of the awesome-r staff. He should know. ;)

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Ahh...

That's not a question I know the answer to, honestly. XD

I'd recommend asking some of the staff here. is one of the awesome-r staff. He should know. ;)

I...can't seem to find anyone here by that name :\

• Brohoof 1

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4565896.sig-4565825.sig-4564879.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hello there! =3

I believe you need to have at least 5 active posts on your account ~ which will get you to a next rank and unlock new features.

Have fun and welcome to the herd! (=

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! It's awesome to have you here, thanks ever so much for joining this lovely community! :) I hope you have a great time here and meet plenty of sweet friends; I'm sure you will! :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or would just like someone to talk, then don't hesitate to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee: I'm always up for a chat!

Awesome OCs, by the way! :love:

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! =3

I believe you need to have at least 5 active posts on your account ~ which will get you to a next rank and unlock new features.

Have fun and welcome to the herd! (=

Confirmed!  Thanks for the help, everyone, and I'll see you all in the RP threads :D

• Brohoof 2

Hi there and have a welcome hug!. I love RP but i am very simple minded, not that i dont mind it here but its just so much fuzz posting OC, Story and getting all in sync, but its fun having a fellowship either way. I hope you'll enjoy yourself and welcome so much.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4565883.sig-4562804.sig-4559732.sig-

Haz welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.      :twi: 

• Brohoof 2