What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

Someone has been pestering me to draw a certain image on DeviantArt, they even went as far as including NSFW images in one of their comments. I told them I don't have time for new requests, but they still continued to pester me.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

25 minutes ago, KPackratt said:

Someone has been pestering me to draw a certain image on DeviantArt, they even went as far as including NSFW images in one of their comments. I told them I don't have time for new requests, but they still continued to pester me.

A rather ungrateful attitude for them to have to take your time for granted. Even a simple drawing could take at least an hour to complete, and easily many more hours depending on its complexity.

• Brohoof 4

Lots of negative emotions this weekend... I didn't plan this but I just needed to tell someone what I think about that person's behaviour and that they do not deserve more than I do. And I did this only becuase I care for our future relationship and the people from our surrounding. No idea how this will end. It's exhausting... :worry:

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

I think my almost decade old G502 mouse died today. None of my computers are recognizing it when I plug it in and only a few of the LEDs are lighting up. It had a good run if so, it's outlived like 4 different computer builds and is so worn the grippy coating on the sides is completely worn away. I might see if I can take it apart and fix it, but a newer "HERO" version replacement is only like $20 so I'm probably just going to buy a new one.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 2

6 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Looking at the profile of my only friend on Facebook.........going to talk about this on my profile's status, if someone's interested...

I feel sad of things going south for @Rafa Stary's friend:(  I worry if it's the same friend who helped him turn things around and inspired him to create Mary and Starry World.  

Pissed off at my computer again. It kept putting pop-ups on my screen telling me to restart my computer for a quick update. So I did and this 'quick update' took hours and damn near ruined my computer. Now I have to have it un-f*cked by someone who knows how to do that stuff. I hate modern tech. Send it back to hell where it came from.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2