Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What reminded you of MLP today?

Prospekt

My friend is watching Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom right now (the only reason I'm not is because I'm kind of writing a paper while browsing the forums... yeah I should get going once I've typed out this post). Now that I've been a brony for a couple years, I can't help imagining any Indiana Jones film as a Daring Do movie. :D

EDIT: I see it has been a few days without any posts here... anyways I spent the weekend at home with my family before coming back up to my college. On the way back today, I saw a license plate with the letters CMC on it. :D Also, at this very moment, I am eating a muffin.  :muffins:

Edited by Prospekt

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this huge banner on a street and it was purple. For some weird reason there was a picture that reminded me of Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark which lead me to think about Twii which lead me to MLP. xD

• Brohoof 1

Seeing hecarim in a league of legends match with the arcade skin which is a reference to rainbow dash. :D

This evening, a fantastic magician did a free show at my university.  Is it bad that for half the show I imagined it was Equestria's greatest traveling magician, the great and powerful Trixie, doing the performance?  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

We went through china town earlier today and there was a store with cartoon merchandise but sadly no mlp stuff :c but I was still reminded of the show anyway coz of similar shows and colours.

• Brohoof 2

My English teacher on pretty much anything political. Shes an SJW, and some of the statements she makes are almost uncanny in their resembalnce to Starly. It's even less of her ideology, but her wording e.e

Edited by Vlazamal
  • Brohoof 1

While cleaning out my computer, deleting things that I no longer needed to keep things less cluttered, I've stumbled upon an old folder with some of my pony OCs.  Of course right next to it was my "Rarity folder" where I would store all of the Rarity art that I've taken a shine to as well.   :please:

Edited by AmarisNsane
  • Brohoof 1

Sitting around playing Sunset Overdrive, Gears Ulti. Edition, Fallout 4, watching cringe-inducing drama on the Jewtube; people flinging shit at one another, accusations rampant as ever, same old same old.

Then I remember that not everything needs to be as depressing as all of that, at least not while MLP continues to spread the magic of friendship to the ever-enduring populace of the brony community.

• 2 weeks later...

my youtube recommendeds being filled to the brim with season 6 finale spoilers.

i hate videos that are like "wARNING SPIOielrr!~!!!" but then has a spoiler thumbnail, and the rest of the title is a spoiler.

not just mlp, but any spoiler video in general.

• Brohoof 1