Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Favorite Supermarket?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

You know to be fair there is like only one real supermarket here and that would be costco. So while Ameribros have target Walmart and whatever. Most of the other supermarkets are grocery stores. So ehm my favorite supermarket is I think Walmart simply for the memes yet I haven't been to a Walmart haha.

• Brohoof 2

You knows there's a lot of Americans when you see Walmart in 90% of the replies lool. I've never been or seen a Walmart lool

Me personally would be Tesco or Sainsburys but I doubt they exist outside the UK

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

You knows there's a lot of Americans when you see Walmart in 90% of the replies lool. I've never been or seen a Walmart lool

Me personally would be Tesco or Sainsburys but I doubt they exist outside the UK

Bro Hungary has Tesco dude. I mean I like tesco too. Or you mean sainsburys.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Bro Hungary has Tesco dude. I mean I like tesco too. Or you mean sainsburys.

Heh I meant both, but yeah I knew that Tesco has stores overseas, but I didn;t know whether they were that common overseas. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

to us Walmart is ASDA,

and tesco is all over europe now

my favorite is aldi personally, cause it's likr Lidi in its golden age

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

If it helps, ASDA are the UK's Walmart :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I live somewhere in Texas where there are more HEB stores than Walmarts, so that's a big one. Others are Trader Joe's and HMart, though I haven't been to either one in a while since I get all my groceries online. 

Carrefour as they have pretty much everything. We don't get them in the UK though (at least I've never seen one), my favourite here is Marks & Spencer. It's a little bit pricier (although people really overexaggerate the difference, it's quite small) but the quality of most things is significantly better.

I mostly shop at Walmart, Target and sometimes Whole Foods (they have a good Black Cherry sparkling water that reminds me of Dasani Sparkling's, great tortilla chips, and chicken).

We have another grocery store here that is great, Reasor's. We used to have one close to where I live and we shopped there frequently. They have a great selection and sometimes have stuff that the other stores have stopped carrying. They're a little pricey, though, so I haven't been lately. Nevertheless, I'm going to miss them when I move.