Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scariest MLP moment

Grtxkkyz

(edited)

This...

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... it get's worse.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

I wonder who would win.

Pinkiemena or Twilight TheRapist?

Oh dear... Celestia's most gifted student when she's absolutely insane vs. the pony whom no amount of physics can defeat... yeah, that's a toss up!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

I wonder who would win.

Pinkiemena or Twilight TheRapist?

If Twi' could use some magiczz, I bet she would be victorious.

If not magic... Then I have no clue...

(edited)

It's hard. When it comes to "dangerous" and "dark" kind of scary that isn't involved with comic relief, at it's worst, it has to have it's limits, as it's still My Little Pony.

I'm not sure, the only thing I can think of right now was the conflict with the Cockatrice in The Stare Master. That chicken can be quite frightening, I mean, looking at it in its eyes turns you to STONE? Seeing Twilight like that was unexpecting and kinda creepy. The Cockatrice is really intimidating at times, in a scary way. :(

That was a great episode, though.

Not exactly scary, but when Chrysalis won the power struggle against Celestia, my jaw dropped I gasped quite a bit. :o

I'd say that falls into the category of "epic", "shocking", and "plot twist IFKWIM. ;)

Edited by NASCARFAN160

Nothing has really scared me. The closest thing would probably be when Twilight goes crazy with the whole "Hey girls" thing. I feel like it actually scared the living daylights outta me would be scary for a little girl.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing has really scared me. The closest thing would probably be when Twilight goes crazy with the whole "Hey girls" thing. I feel like it actually scared the living daylights outta me would be scary for a little girl.

Luckily there is fanfics offering that.

(edited)

I never got scared by anything MLP related, but for anything Canon, it's Either Twilight, (Lesson Zero) or Pinkie (Party of One) where its something that comes near scary.

...Never mind, your avatar is scarier... Edited by Twi Rubix

Actually I haven't been genuinely freaked out/ creeped out by any I've read. Any suggestions for horror? I've read Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, and Sweet Apple Massacre.

Either Twilight, (Lesson Zero) or Pinkie (Party of One)

...Never mind, your avatar is scarier...

Well it's based on fanfic :)

Actually I haven't been genuinely freaked out/ creeped out by any I've read. Any suggestions for horror? I've read Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, and Sweet Apple Massacre.

Well I guess there is no fanfic to scare you if you have read those, buddy.

Holy crap...guys, we need to give this guy a medal or something!

I'm serious, that must've been some guts ya got, reading every single one of those! :o

Holy crap...guys, we need to give this guy a medal or something!

I'm serious, that must've been some guts ya got, reading every single one of those! :o

I'm 14...being exposed to horror and the internet since I was young changes a person...

I'm 14...being exposed to horror and the internet since I was young changes a person...

Just a year younger...I never really experienced the Internet (OR horror for the matter) growing up. *sigh* :/

But gruesome experiences on the Internet are still familiar with me. :P

Hmmm... well it didn't scare me, but it worried me when Rainbow Dash woke up in the hospital and you could hear the heart monitor. I was afraid she was seriously injured :(

As for something creepy.... probably when Fluttershy was hyperventilating when all those eyes were around her lol

Yeah, I never really understood the hype behind those either, read 'em they were just... there. Dudes! There is nothing scary about words. As far as canon goes, that bloody squid thing in The Show Stoppers was unexpected. That genuinely made me scared for a second for some reason.

(edited)

I'd say this whole scene:

Not so much fear or scared or anything but more '...wow D:'. I saw her actually being evil, and that Twilight was right coming, but didn't expect the whole ring of fire thing, and whatnot. Intense flames...what does that remind me of?

Oh shit that's right. It's Frollo and his damn horny priest song all over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIJfKWWGvM

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 5

I'd say this whole scene:

Not so much fear or scared or anything but more '...wow D:'. I saw her actually being evil, and that Twilight was right coming, but didn't expect the whole ring of fire thing, and whatnot. Intense flames...what does that remind me of?

Oh shit that's right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIJfKWWGvM

Watching that scene....it's hard to think you're watching a show based off of My Little Pony. It really is one of the best examples that show how far this franchise has come since being a typical kids' toy brand pre-2010...

You could tell that the next episode was going to be epic.

• Brohoof 2

Watching that scene....it's hard to think you're watching a show based off of My Little Pony. It really is one of the best examples that show how far this franchise has come since being a typical kids' toy brand pre-2010...

You could tell that the next episode was going to be epic.

No comment on the humorous reference in the video? xD;

Anyway, yup. Intense episode got intense.

No comment on the humorous reference in the video? xD;

Anyway, yup. Intense episode got intense.

The amount for viewers both young and old increased more than tenfold that day....yet hater's still lurk the Internet with their fierce ignorance powers. :P

Oh, didn't watch the vid at first, I thought it was just the scene unedited. What is that from, anyways? :P