Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you dreamed a pony related dream?

woodgazer

Right, see title. The reason I thought to ask is that last night I had a strange dream (luckily this isn't uncommon for me :) ).

So in my dream, two of my brothers and I broke in to a fancy house somewhere rather remote, at night. We didn't have much of a plan other than to enter the house. It was a two-storey building, with flashy steel and glass and open-space furnishings on the bottom floor. We took food from the fridge without bothering to clean up after ourselves. The top floor was old, with rough wooden beams along the unfinished walls. There was however an office, or hobby room of some kind, with a computer and bookshelves with gaming stuff on them. I was extremely surprised to see that there was also a huge collection of My Little Pony Collectible card game cards, arranged in play-ready decks. There had to have been hundreds of decks there, with 50 or more cards in each. They weren't well-protected - only held together by a rubber band - and thus we were able to see the card at the bottom of each deck. And the bottom card of each deck was an UR (which means Ultra Rare, and is often a powerful card and sometimes has big value on the second hand market). The one brother who I usually play this card game with (in real life) started taking off the rubber bands and procuring the UR cards for himself. The rest of the cards in the decks he just threw at the floor. I guess I should have stopped him, but all I could think about was that now he would get more powerful cards than me, and I couldn't stand it, so I started unbanding decks as well, and carelessly throwing away the less valuable cards. The other brother joined in as well. We were really stressed, because we had a hunch the house owner would be back soon.

And of course, we saw headlights from a car through the window. We looked for a way to escape from the top floor, but there was no way of opening the windows, and neither could we descend and get out that way, because that's where the owner would come in. So, we just tried to hide, but I didn't find a good place, so a part of me was visible from the bottom of the stairs. A friend of the owner, a man with a shaved head and brutish face, looked at the mess in the kitchen, and then looked straight at me. He told me, calmly but austerely, to come down. I was afraid, and tried to avoid facing the situation by just cowering behind the wooden beam. To no avail, of course.

We were all sat down by the high glass table in the kitchen. The shaved man stood guard, but we weren't going anywhere. We were all very ashamed and sat with our heads down and listened to the owner. He told us, also very calmly, that he would not call the police, but he would hire an expensive cleaning company to clean the place up - and that he expected us to pay the whole cost. I remember thinking it was fair, but when I saw the glamorous cleaning staff (think glitz and glam, really), I was sure that this would take a looong time to get enough money to pay for.

I didn't even get to keep the Ultra Rares. And then I woke up.

Edited by woodgazer

i had a dream where i was my OC at a nazi send off parade (but half of the crowd was human the other half ponies and i gather the parade was for the the invasion of Poland or France), i was leaning way out of the commanders cupola waving to everyone as we sung Erika and the women, mares and little children where cheering and throwing bokays of flowers to the crews and placing them all over the tanks (all of which appeared to be panzer 3 E's) Hitler was there.. (he wasn't a pony).. and just as we drove past him my sister woke me up

i think i should see someone about this... its probably an indicator of poor mental health ey? e-e

• Brohoof 1

I already posted this in another thread, but I'm gonna copy-paste it here just 'cause it's also relevant to this topic.

In the dream, I was hiking with my family in a state park a little ways south of my home town and ran into a violent mountain lion that chased me away. I outran it, but all of a sudden I was completely lost. I panicked and suddenly the mountain lion showed up again and got ready to pounce. Out of nowhere, a laser beam shot out of the sky and vaporized the mountain lion. Luna flew down and comforted me, saying that she killed it. She wrapped her wing around me and I asked her why she was there. Her response was something like "Do not fear me, (my name here). I am your guardian alicorn, sworn to protect you from your fears." Then I woke up.

Oddly enough, though that was a pretty vivid dream, it wasn't really a lucid dream because it didn't occur to me that I was dreaming when Luna showed up out of the blue. Though it was a little frightening before she showed up, it was definitely pretty awesome.   :o

I've had other pony-related dreams too but I think I'll save all that typing for later, haha.  :-P

• Brohoof 3

i think i should see someone about this... its probably an indicator of poor mental health ey? e-e

Wow! That's really weird, which is probably the best sigh of a healthy mind! The brain is amazing, being able to conjure up these crazy scenarios without even being fully conscious!

Oddly enough, though that was a pretty vivid dream, it wasn't really a lucid dream because it didn't occur to me that I was dreaming when Luna showed up out of the blue. Though it was a little frightening before she showed up, it was definitely pretty awesome.   :o

That's beautiful! I want a dream visit from Luna, too :)

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I had two dreams with ponies. Both was really weird dreams. The first was something with Freddy Krueger and 3 of the mane 6 (Flutters, Twily and I guess it was RD ... and no, Freddy don't attack them) and the second dream contained a lot of unknown ponies I never had seen before. It also contained Fluttershy and Zephyr Breeze. I have no Idea what I dreamed but both dreams was really strange.

I remember traveling across some desert terrain until I came across a castle. I remember clashing sword on sword with someone. In a throne room. I think I remember Rainbow Dash dive kicking him and engaging him in battle with me. I don't remember if I defeated the adversary but suddenly an ocean came out of nowhere and devoured the desert. Now what happens next is I changed pov to Rainbow Dash. I don't remember what happened to me. The castle was being submerged and she jumps out a window as water was rushing in. I remember the other mane 6 were there for some reason and retreated down in the castle. She tried to get her wings dried off while resting on a rock and took off into the sky. I saw nothing but ocean everywhere. She landed on a cloud and stayed there for a moment. I eventually woke up after that.

The next one is me in Luna's pov. She was at a beach with other ponies playing in the sand. She wanted to play with them but they were afraid of her. I remember her feeling so lonely as she stared at the others playing. She just ended up kicking a beach ball around. She then took off into the air.

Another one was me traveling into another dimension with others. We eventually found a playground but I remember there was a monster there picking us off one by one. I ran away. For some odd reason I found myself back at the labs where I went into the portal to get into the dimension. The monster was chasing me there as well. And then I found myself in the dimension again. The last thing I remember was staring into Twilight's eyes as she stared into mine. When I awoke I had this feeling that she was trying to save us from something else by killing us. Strange dream. Twilight was a human fyi.

• Brohoof 1

I've only had 2 pony related dreams. One of me as my OC being attacked by a Pokemon. I used magic/spells used from video games to defend myself. The second one was where my plush of my OC was ripped to shreds. I asked my parents who had done it or what had happened, but they didn't know themselves.

I have had a few but they were really short and I don't remember much about them.  I probably should have wrote down because it was quite funny from what I remember.  I wish I had more of them because I've had dreams about war and school shootings which are never fun.