Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you be a pony, alicorn, pegasus, or unicorn?

Dark Stars

• 2 weeks later...

Unicorn, of course.  Overrated or not, being one would, to me, be the most convenient.  I'm going by what I feel would be more convenient/useful in improving my life in some way or another and not so much which race is and isn't ' the coolest' or 'most/least used'.   ;)

Alicorns are nice too but I don't think I'd need to be so powerful to get by.

Edited by AmarisNsane

Pegasus probably, speed and the ability to fly all at the same time would be absolutely amazing.

Well now, in my case I think it's easier to go by what I wouldn't!

I am not the most...shall we say, active sort? Not to mention my tendency to panic whenever my feet would leave the ground would rule out being a pegusai.

And trust me, you don't want to know what'd happen if I was given the capacity to channel magical powers. Veritable floods of butterscotch pudding eeeeeverywhere!

Alicorns are pretty much functional mutants in my view of things and as I said, power to the power mad ain' gon' do no good to nobody nohow!

So guess that leaves me with being an earth pony! Considering their inclination towards physical prowess, maybe that'd give me enough confidence to leave the house and go...shuck a tree or whatever them farm ponies do!

.....Wait, was Dragon an option? Ooh! Ooh! OOH!!

I don't think it is fair to have alicorn as a choice because it is a combination of all three others in a way. It's too obvious of a choice. Who wouldn't want flight of the Pegasus wings AND the added benefit of having a horn for magic. Alicorn eliminates any reason to choose between unicorn and Pegasus and when presented with wings and magic, normal ponies are a poor choice because it wouldn't be any different than being a human, but with only a different body. 

You know, my personality basically 99% points out to me being a unicorn, and even with the fact that unicorns are my favourite, when I try to imagine myself as a pony, pegasus wings somehow just... Fit better. It just feels more natural to me, for some reason I haven't been able to figure out, even though I am the last person you would call "athletic" or "competitive", and value creativity and intelligance (And the internet skills) more than anything physical. Though, if I WAS a pegasus, I probably would be one of the most earth-bound pegasus in all of Equestria.

I'd be a rock.

Between Tom and Boulder?  Total mare magnet.

(Of course this is assuming nobody would let me be a draconequus...)

• 3 years later...

I would be a Pegasus. Soaring through the sky, wind brushing my face, the whole world below. I can just imagine how much fun that would be. Plus, having the entire sky to live and fly around would be very nice.

On 9/17/2016 at 4:05 AM, They call me Loyalty said:

Pegasus, limitations can encourage growth in other areas.

Exactly! I don't need fancy and powerful magic to be happy and useful; all I need are my wings and the whole sky as my playground. I really don't care about being the most powerful.

Alicorns are a rare and powerful race, so I would want to be special. But since I believe fit more as an earth pony (really, she's part crystal pony on her father's side while her mother is a unicorn) and you can't choose what race you're born as, my oc likes to fantasize about being one.

• 6 months later...
On 8/31/2016 at 10:56 PM, Dark Stars said:

If you had to choose to be an alicorn, pony, pegasus, or a unicorn, what would you choose?

I would choose to be an Alicorn, because they have powers and fly.

Interesting choices. If any of you chooses anything other than Alicorn, then.... I don't know what you are thinking!

I would choose Alicorn, simply because getting the best of everything + becoming a princess by default!

(lol to the one who chooses to become just a "pony" :ButtercupLaugh:)

• 3 months later...