Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop :*: Le Virus Art Request Shop (closed) :*:

Virus Detected

Come one and all~~!

Presenting~

LE VIRUS ART REQUEST SHOPPE

Le rules:

1) Be patient. I am a busy person lol

2) Keep it PG 13. I just don't do that crap here.

3) I ONLY draw human versions. Though I sometimes make exceptions

if the oc is really interesting.

4) I only draw oc's I want to. I go all out on drawing and I need

the 'mood' or 'feeling' of the character, please understand.

5) I am super lazy. Just like you, I watch Youtube

and movies and need my 'me' time.

6) Reference? Makes the process smoother~ lol

7) 5 requests at a time. But it'll be 'refreshed' soon.

8) Fill in the form. Just...Just do it man! (Unless, ya know, you have a clear reference)

9) I am human, so are the other artists. Please treat us well

like all your senpais~! <3 ok cringe]

: : Form : : (for oc's) --I only draw human versions--
Name:
Personality:
Accessories(scarf,earring):
Mane color/description:
Eye color:
*extra(what are they doing?):

You can also give me a reference of your pony oc, and I can draw them in human form.

post-37739-0-75238400-1472949977_thumb.png

post-37739-0-76280200-1472950054_thumb.png

post-37739-0-21673700-1472950076_thumb.png

My oc (Do not copy or paste anywhere)

post-37739-0-07398000-1472950194_thumb.png

Background:

post-37739-0-68231000-1472950340_thumb.png

REQUEST SPOTS:

1) Cryathan

post-37739-0-56660700-1475228948_thumb.png

2)Randimaxis

post-37739-0-80147100-1475370961_thumb.png

3) MtnDew88

post-37739-0-11402800-1475674927_thumb.png

4) Izanagi

5)

**Note: Colored names are confirmed (and in process). So hurry!

***** Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is a free 'shoppe'~

Edited by Virus Detected

Are you able to do this OC for me? 

Name: Lyra Tyrrell
Background: You can choose
Personality: A person who lives in her own world but is also a bit clumsy as well 
Accessories(scarf,earring): a picture of her can be seen here http://imgur.com/a/Tpp0W
Mane color/description: the link above
Eye color: brown
*extra(what are they doing?): Anything that Pinkie would normally do.

Hey there, I would like a drawing of this oc please :)

Name: Cry

Background: Plain white or transparent is preferable

Personality: On the outside, he is a kind and happy person, but keeps to himself about what goes on in his head due to past memories in order not to hurt others.

Accessories(scarf,earring): A black choker on his neck

Mane color/description: Normal short black hair

Eye color: Dark brown

*extra(what are they doing?): Giving a grin

Reference: http://imgur.com/a/EizdN

And his ponified version: http://imgur.com/a/B4rrU

Edited by Cryathan

This is my O.Cs evil side, I'll give you the details

1. Name: Shadow Flare (Original name Eternal Flames)

2. Background: black background

3. Personality: Normally with my regular O.C he's scary looking on the outside, but on the inside, he's kind at heart. But with his evil side, he's ruthless.

4: Accessories: He's wearing the Alicorn Amulet which unleashed that evil side

5:Mane Color/description: Obiviously the same as how it looks like in the description, although in his human form, his hair is long.

6: Eye color: Red

7: Extras: He's scowling with the intention to kill while he's channeling his dark fire powers onto his right hand and he has the menacing scars on each side of his eyes.

post-38374-0-40377400-1472972938_thumb.jpg

Name: StormBlaze
Background:  blue
Personality: tough tomboy type, messy, fun loving, likes to be the cool one of the group and she is a singer.
Accessories(scarf,earring): wonderbolt themed dog tags
Mane color/description: Off shoulders short messy black hair with white bangs
Eye color: blue

you can find her refs here though: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/fire_kougra15/1342618244kerijiano_jess_pony_ref_zps794f64d4.jpg

this is what she used to look like humanised http://stormblaze-pegasus.deviantart.com/art/Let-s-Have-a-Battle-471330405just want to change the hair to look more me now

Name: Autumn

Background:

He was born into a family in a normal community he is always happy having the time of his life because he has friends he can relate to and talk to. He is always nice to his friends and will do anything for them. He rather dies, so they don't get hurt physically or mentally. He was born in Canterlot but when he went from being a foal to a colt his parents who decided to move to Ponyville to settle down.

Personality:

Autumn is an extremely kind individual; some of the best qualities pony kind has to offer are represented within him: Generosity, happiness, selflessness, energetic and rather extroverted. He finds great pleasure in making friends, and he never seems to turn down any pony's request for help. He tends to brighten a room when he walks in, and he is sweetly charming in social situations. His best feature is his willingness to do anything for those who call him 'friend', and never leaving them cold.

He does have a few issues with things such as his emotional sensitivity, and he finds himself hard-pressed to make a choice when pressured. Both of these are usually tied to his feelings towards others - he is constantly worried about how others think of him, and any bad results can negatively impact his self-esteem and personal confidence. He has to be careful about taking on too much, as he has a difficult time telling any pony in need 'no'

Autumn is constantly happy. He walks quick and peppy, and he always talks in the cheeriest voice. He's always cheery around his friends; he's never nervous about meeting new ponies. This stallion is never nervous speaking about anyone or anything - he's like an open book. Even if he hasn't seen a buddy in a long time, he'll talk to them as if they had been in touch the whole time.

His motto is, don't lie or just don't tell anyone because he doesn't like lying. He is a smart pony. He doesn't know some things that most people do but he knows about things most people don't even think about.

No accessories

Mane color/description:

Cosmic is taller and thinner than most ponies. He is tall and has a blue and purple mane and tail, and they both have light blue lines through them that are flowing with magic. Both his mane and tail are longer than what most ponies have, but a lot thinner. You always see him with a smile on his face. His ears are around the same size as every pony else's.

Eye color: His eyes are a bright blue,
*extra(what are they doing?): running

mlp_unicorn_oc_by_autumnvelvet-d9wk9m6.p

Edited by Masonthedialga

Hello there! Your human versions look cool; I'll request one!

Name: Mystic Skies

Background: she's never gotten her cutie mark and tends to be self-conscious about it. She fights with her dad, Silver Justice, a lot, but it's never serious. She hasn't had a totally problem-free childhood, but she's gotten through it and currently has a pretty stable life.

Personality: Mystic is an introvert and likes to draw and sing. She tends to have low self-esteem, but if she feels good about herself, she's set for the day! Mystic is funny and loves to do DIY projects.

Accessories: she likes necklaces and Supernatural merchandise.

Mane Color/Description: her mane is a curly light grey that fades into light yellow ends.

Eye Color: dark purple.

Extra: winking cheesily. XD

Here's a reference picture!

post-38624-0-64815300-1473046058_thumb.png

I would like it if you could draw my OC.

Name:Ginger Lightning

Background: a field of flowers.

Personality:She is friendly and well mannered most of the time,even though she can be rude and obnoxious,even annoying at times,And sometimes brutally honest,she is very sensitive sometimes,She loves puns,and has a habit of chewing on things.She also gets distracted easily.

Accessories(scarf,earring):none

Mane color/description:fbdd6590e8227966988378e96da46801.png

Eye color:green

*extra(what are they doing?): sitting in a field of flowers on a nice summer day playing with dandelions.

Edited by GingerLightning

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooooh... request shoppe!  I know it's fancy, because shop has an extra p and e!  *giggle*

Hiya!  I saw your above examples, and I was wondering if you might be willing to draw a humanized version of my EqE character, Smooth Groove, or 'Groovi' to those that know her.

post-34233-0-03148500-1473764786_thumb.png

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/smooth-groove-r9019

Now, for the form... *ahem*:

I'm good with that.

Name:

Smooth Groove, or 'Groovi'

Young Adult, about 22 - 23, human equivalent

Background:

Short Version: After a lot of soul searching at a young age, Groovi found her calling as a coffee house beat poet.  She began frequenting places in Ponyville and Manehattan, spinning her poetry as well as making friends.  Now, she aspires to one day show off her Beatnik skills in Canterlot.

Personality:

"Dig it, foaly; like, we're not ones to be defined by the mind of another, anytime... see, we're universal ants, wandering around in the picnic of Life, looking for that nugget of the Sweet Sugar of Success - the idea, baby, is bringing that sweetness back to the entire colony.  What's fair about being there if you can't bear to share?"

"But relax, kittens - no need to twist that ball of self-control yarn out of a perfectly spheroidal formation, right?  Make like an icebox and simply chill - change what you can, help when you can, and enjoy the rest of the time in whatever way sinks your submersible, can you dig it?"

"Stellar like the Princesses charges, foaly."

A blue jumpsuit and matching beret, along with twin silver bracelets on her left arm

Mane color/description:

See above, but for the sake of your request, I shall explain her:

Dark blue mane with light blue flowing veins running through it in a unique pattern

Eye color:

Pale, crisp and icy blue... 'cause she's cool, Stalli-O.

*extra(what are they doing?):

Probably reciting her stuff onstage passionately, but I'm far from picky.

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

• 3 weeks later...

Well, let's see if I can get this right

Name: Noon Walker

Sex: female

Background: A member of Celestia's royal guard who rarely ever follows the rules (Especially dress code)

Personality: Laid-back, carefree, reckless to the point of worry

Accessories: n/a

Mane color/description: dark blue and dark charcoal gray (Braid is optional; hair can also be shoulder length - similar to Rainbow Dash or Lyra)

Eye color: red

*extra(what are they doing?): amused/snickering/playful

Am I missing anything?

post-27449-0-69990300-1475264695_thumb.png

post-27449-0-99416400-1475265027_thumb.png

(More for clothing reference if needed)

hi! :D i'd like to make a request. and you can take all the time in the world ;3

Name: Vladicarus
Background: as a young boy, he grew up in canterlot, helping with his mother in her flower shop. His father was a pirate, yet he didn't know him very well, due to his father not being there.
Personality: Cocky, a bit smug, kind to children and women. 
Accessories(scarf,earring): Scarf along his neck, and one gold earring. he also wears a red bandanna along his head. (Similiar to bardock from DBZ ^^)
Mane color/description: His mane/Hair is a medium length light silver hair, with light red parts. Mostly the parts of his hair that cover his face. Along with a downward scar covering a bit of his cheek
Eye color:Brown
*extra(what are they doing?): He's a treasure hunter and thief. but if you wish, you can have him in a flower shop, as that would be his job when he's a teenager.

here he is: post-33396-0-78045400-1475387143_thumb.png

Edited by Izanagi

@@Virus Detected,

Name: The Mask (I know, so original.)

Sex: Male
Background: not ready yet
Personality: Gentleman-ish evil type of personality

Accessories(scarf,earring): Mask(in my avatar)
Hair color/description:  Blonde, short (From sides goes about to middle of the ear(human ear))
Eye color: Red
*extra(what are they doing?): Putting the mask on.

Take your time if you choose to make this :) if not, that fine too. :)

I don't have a good reference picture but for clothing it would be something like hoodie or other hooded clothing.

Edited by The Cerberus

Ive seen the way you do humanized version of pony ocs. Could you please do one of mine? You don't have to of course. The picture and info is down below.

post-38557-0-30136700-1467028997_thumb.png

name: Aria

sex:female

hair color: hot pink with baby pink

eye color: blue with pink hearts

clothing reference: pictures describe it best

post-38557-0-32616400-1475565491.jpeg

post-38557-0-82456500-1475565496.jpg

post-38557-0-83385800-1475565503_thumb.jpg

Name:

Zoe

Background: 

Transparent

Personality: 

Shy, quiet and reserved. She sometimes has emotional outbursts while alone, or with her friends/family, but other than that she tries her best to be happy in public.

Whatever you feel she would wear 
Mane color/description:

Mainly purple all over, some areas have streaks of lighter purple, see picture.

Eye color:

Purple

post-26465-0-52526800-1475959722_thumb.png

I only have a Pony Creator image of her at the moment, I hope that is okay. Take your time if you need to. :)

Name: Nightmare "Dark Side" Moonlit

Background: (In Sig)

Personality: Regal, Antagonistic, Condescending

Accessories(scarf,earring): Has a half moon crescent shaped earing in his right ear.

Mane color/description: Black Mane with Purple tips on the edges, normally has it styled into a messy Vinyl-Scratch sort of deal. Other hairstyles would include a ponytail, and a fade

Eye color: (Scar across right eye), red eyes

Extras: I don't mind whateve you want to do with this, but I would like him in some sort of military uniform, anything would work. If not possible, just a suit and tie would work.

I'm also willing to art trade if it's help matters, though I only have pencils and pens to work with

Edited by Deviousnights

Name:  External Evil
Background: Black sky and   red big sun and she weakly  light
Personality: Evil and supercilious, she is alfa
Accessories(scarf,earring): gold magic stick 
Eye color:  brown
*extra(what are they doing?):  She fly and look down on her slaves  with  anger in the eyes

sex: no sex 

she is a God

CxLgwAVs2V0.jpg

yZg_6J1Ve9A.jpg

thanks c:

Edited by External Evil

Name: Ginger Whooves
Background: She is a pony Companion of Doctor Whooves
Personality: Pinkie Pie, but Ginger, really passionate and excitable, but that is mainly to hide how, deep down, she is always terrified.
Accessories(scarf,earring): Blue rose tucked behind her ear
Mane color/description: As a pony she has lemony butter yellow fur, bright ginger orange hair that is either short and spikey, or mediem wavy depending on her mood
Eye color: Green
*extra(what are they doing?): She likes to star gaze, or jump up and down with joy.

Refferencepost-10207-0-37983900-1475273047.gif

hi, i've already made a request and i would just like you to know that i did edit my post a bit, <3 the 'oc redesign' i originally had has been scrapped and ii'm now favouring the design he has now :D