Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports Favorite Racecar(s)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

With the introduction of automobile racing over a century ago, there have been countless racing vehicles created by so many different companies, all for different classes, time periods, racing types, you name it. Racing cars at this point have been so incredibly diverse and it is a treat looking at them and seeing the many different configurations and types out there.

So with so many, I am sure any racing fan has a particular favorite car or cars, so let's choose those! What are some of your favorite racing vehicles of all time?

Possibly my top favorite is the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3, a mighty mean machine of a racing car.

mercedes-benz-sls-amg-gt3-45th-anniversaI am not hugely obsessed with cars in general but damn, that is a good looking vehicle.

• Brohoof 2

porsche-hybrid-lead02.jpg

Porsche's 911 GT3 R Hybrid (with electric motor for super fast acceleration)

9766762984_7f2f5f973f_o-640x399.jpg

Ferrari F40or50.. not quite sure (for classics)

actually i love many more... i think of cars as an art. same for games. (but not for all of them of course).

• Brohoof 3

When it comes to racing I tend to follow the respective sport more-so than the cars themselves; however I must admit these two always manage to catch my eye.

Dodge Viper GTS-R (too bad Dodge stopped the factory program WAY sooner than they should've)

04-viper-gts-r-alms-debut.jpg

Lamborghini Huracan (or anything Lambo; my dream car company)

paul-miller-huracan.jpg

• Brohoof 5

The lowly Miata is something I always seen as a racecar. Sure the stigma of being a "chick car" and the bad stereotypes that surrounds it still lives but forget the haters. It's not everybody's cup of tea, I know... but the Miata is the perfect gateway drug into the world of racing if someone is willingly wanting to dip there toes in. In every given track event or empty mountain road, the Miata is always there putting out the most fun. What it lacks in speed gains in handling, in return can give even the most novice of drivers something like the feeling of the world's best formula one driver. Sure, it's a convertible and it looks like your sister's ride but the way you can just drive it to the limits would dethrone sports cars costing many times it's price.

• Brohoof 3

My particular favourite would have to be the Ford Falcon FGX V8 Supercar that they race in the Australian V8 Supercars Championship  ;) <3

NAFlbsd.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6w4twkRg7s

I have the street-legal version of it and she is an absolute BEAST!!!  B) <3

CZV04y4.jpg

(It's basically a 4 door Mustang with a Supercharger on it :-P <3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-yGuaOehUQ&index=25&list=PLarxMr3CnC-iB3HwiCJjD00WYnueSdCdW

Speaking of the Mercedes SLS GT3  :huh:, I've heard that they've released a new model called the Mercedes AMG GT3 and it looks/ sounds fantastic!!! :confused: <3

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 3

The car that i have the most fond memories of, Mika Häkkinen's Mclaren MP4/13. An absolutely gorgeous machine with a god-tier engine noise.

Warning for headphone users, like an F1 car should be, it's pretty damn loud:

Edited by Darrala
  • Brohoof 3

The lowly Miata is something I always seen as a racecar.

Track day, bro?

Yo! Track day, bro!

Bro, you goin' to the track day?

• My good longtime companion, would participation in a spirited day of gentlemanly auto racing in a controlled environment be of interest to you this fine morning?

Let's go to the track day, bro.

Got 5 sets of tires, bro.

Yokohama bro.

Toyo!

Nitto!

Hoosier! Got some Hoosiers for the track day, bro.

Bro, you comin' bro?

Cones!

Gonna tear it up!

Left foot brakin', bro.

Track day, bro!

Gonna get a roll bar, bro.

Let's uh...

Let's kiss.

• Brohoof 1