Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wanna see very cute scenes in the movie?

leonbrony17

Yes the ponies themselfs are all cute. And the movie really have to be more dark and serious in my opinion.

But do you wanna see very cute scenes like squees or very big eyes in some parts of the movie?

post-39706-0-86924000-1479764961_thumb.jpg

Edited by leonbrony17

I think that goes without saying that there should be some cute scenes, but they shouldn't rely on it too much in case it ends up having a negative effect. They need this movie to succeed in different categories and not just the cute category.

How so? It seems like it should.

Because not only is it a theatrical movie and not purely a fan-pleaser but the writer is responsible for Mulan and Toy Story 2, neither of which are cute and cuddly; actually Mulan couldn't be further.

Edited by TheAnimatorOfficial

This is a My Little Pony movie, of course there are going to some moments that can be called cute.

But given the people working on the film, I highly doubt it is going to be anything like A Troll in Central Park.

Because not only is it a theatrical movie and not purely a fan-pleaser but the writer is responsible for Mulan and Toy Story 2, neither of which are cute and cuddly; actually Mulan couldn't be further.

First off, the writer isn't the only one to determine whether or not there'll be cuteness, her past work means diddily squat. This is My Little Pony, expect a lot of it

Second, 

>Toy Story 2

>Not cute

wut?

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

No, I want exactly ZERO cuteness.  Zilch.  Nada.  Cuteness, you aren't welcome 'round these parts; I'll put out a sign.  I think the film - based on an animated children's series about ponies with big, glistening eyes and pretty manes - should be super DARK and tackle the really important issues of today.  Issues like war, poverty, and game show hosts-turned-president.

What DON'T we want? CUTE!  And where DON'T we want it?  The upcoming MLP movie.