Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Movie you plan on seeing

SIgmaBETA

I plan on seeing this. At first i thought, meh but i saw the trailer and yeah kinda looks fun honestly. So bought it on DVD and excited to see it. Kinda has that "Alice in Wonderland" feel to it, except its more connected to everyday life rather than a rabbit hole

• Brohoof 2

I'm torn between Leprechaun: back 2 tha hood and Leprechaun 4: in Space. And I can only watch one, because too much of a good thing means an excessive amount that becomes overwhelming or harmful, rather than helpful or pleasurable. In small amounts, the thing in question would be good for your entertainment. In large amounts, the thing is harmful or a burden, both for you and the ministry of health. For instance, one papaya is delicious and nutritious. While multiple papayas might upset your gastrointestinal system, causing nausea, vomit and eventual death.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I would like to see Everything Everywhere All at OnceWhiplash, the Fairy Tail movies, and the upcoming sequel to Zootopia.

• Brohoof 1

Hm movies doesn’t excites me anymore these days.. I would say though Batman: part two and Joker’s: Folie à Deux. Waiting patiently for next year or two for these movies. Finger crossed for more fantastic beast movies.

The only movie I would might want to see is Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves for live action. :mlp_nom:  And maybe the little mermaid...