Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whiteshade

(edited)

I have the perfect plan to let you take over! Too bad I can't remember it! SooOooo....Why don't you go to some ridiculously wubby place like carebear world or somethin? Oh wait, was that my plan? [It was] Thank you, Yellow box! Yep, that was it!

Edited by The real Deadpool

(edited)

We are on schedule...

A queen must look her best. However, I am taking over Equestria on my own, you're free to do what you will of the remains though.

*in a hypnotized manner* Thats good to hear.

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

greetings chrysalis,

we have come to ask you about what your plans are.

even tough it is a foolish question we have the feeling that their not that secret.

we have nothing against your race of the way how you act since it is our sister you have a problem with.

although we can not accept you feeding on our subject we must be able to come to an agreement.

you are a queen that means you must have some sort of intellect and love for your subjects.

we understand that you have to bring food to your followers although war is not the way to do this.

for the moment we are ruling over Equestria due to the problems our sister is going trough.

so we want to arrange a meeting with you in person. without any of my guards, or any of your changelings.

how does that sound to you. are you willing to discus this matter on a peaceful level?

princess of the night,

luna.

(edited)

What are your thoughts on the Four Gods of Chaos?

I don't believe in any "gods".

How did you become a Changeling? Also, if you could write your life story, what would you call it?

I was born a changeling. As for a life story, I've yet to live my life, but if you're assuming I write one in the future... I'd call it "Halcyon".

I have the perfect plan to let you take over! Too bad I can't remember it! SooOooo....Why don't you go to some ridiculously wubby place like carebear world or somethin? Oh wait, was that my plan? [It was] Thank you, Yellow box! Yep, that was it!

*in a hypnotized manner* Thats good to hear.

Isn't it?

Chrysalis....... your hands are like........... Swiss cheese.......

First of all, they're called hooves. Second of all, they are not Swiss cheese. Now get out of my thread.

greetings chrysalis, we have come to ask you about what your plans are. even tough it is a foolish question we have the feeling that their not that secret. we have nothing against your race of the way how you act since it is our sister you have a problem with. although we can not accept you feeding on our subject we must be able to come to an agreement. you are a queen that means you must have some sort of intellect and love for your subjects. we understand that you have to bring food to your followers although war is not the way to do this. for the moment we are ruling over Equestria due to the problems our sister is going trough. so we want to arrange a meeting with you in person. without any of my guards, or any of your changelings. how does that sound to you. are you willing to discus this matter on a peaceful level? princess of the night, luna.

I refuse. A razed Equestria is the only Equestria I will accept at this time.

Dear Queen Chrysalis, If a new element of harmony was discovered and I was connected to it, what would you do? And what are you doing on the internet? From, PPR

If you were an element of harmony, I would simply stop you from getting to your element, just like I did with the 6 ponies. Also I'm on here since there is much love to feed on here.

Do you have a special somepony? :)

No. Edited by Whiteshade
  • Brohoof 1

I don't believe in any "gods".I was born a changeling. As for a life story, I've yet to live my life, but if you're assuming I write one in the future... I'd call it "Halcyon"....Isn't it?First of all, they're called hooves. Second of all, they are not Swiss cheese. Now get out of my thread.I refuse. A razed Equestria is the only Equestria I will accept at this time.If you were an element of harmony, I would simply stop you from getting to your element, just like I did with the 6 ponies. Also I'm on here since there is much love to feed on here.

No.

*in a hypnotize manner* Indeed.

Dear Chrysalis. have you ever heard of SunTower?

Nope.

Can I be your special somepony? I'm really good with changelings and I can give you unlimited love!

I'll consider it...

Do you ever plan on attacking the Kanto region?

If its worth attacking, then yes.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If its worth attacking, then yes.

How would you get past me? Or any other trainers for that matter. Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...