Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could change the destiny of a villain. What would you do?

leonbrony17

I would leave it more open for Sombra for returning. I actually like the redemption in the comics, so have mixed thoughts here, even more so since I treat the comics as canon until the show contradicts it. I would also not have kicked Lighting Dust out and instead have her stick around to learn from her mistakes. Could have been a good couple of episodes for RD to  show her the correct path.

Woulda been interesting if instead of reforming Discord he was split into multiple parts based on several conflicting personalities/emotions.
Could still technically do this, though it'd be odd to say the least.
Him having a conflict of heart again, but to the point that his body literally tears itself asunder and there are multiple parts of him, or multiple hims, all fighting for their own viewpoints on whatever the conflict was.
Then have him reform at the resolution of the conflict and have some kinda message about learning to accept one's self.

Many of the villains have already gone through a change of destiny, yet there are some who still remain who could experience a change in what they perceive of the world. I'm surprised not many bring up Ahuizotl in these kinds of scenarios. Sure, he lacks development compared to other villains, but surely he could have his destiny changed as well. I'd see him as being given the chance to understand why Daring Do thwarts him all the time, and slowly building a respectful relationship from there.

• Brohoof 1

I can't see Ahuizotl  as anything more than a rival for Daring Do, not so much a villain for the main story.
I don't think they should change him at all, he works as what he is.
^^;

Edited by The_Gobo

I would have given Starlight Glimmer a more detailed and not bad backstory.

After that, Twilight would have used the Cutie Mark removal spell on her in the season 5 finale, and all season long, Starlight would be without the used of her insanely powerful magic.

Also I would have the show go all the way with giving her an episode focusing her relationship with each member of the mane 6 individually across the season.

I want to handle her reformation in a similar manner in terms of attention that Peridot got in Steven Universe.

Now that is a character reformation that puts FIM to shame.

Either that would happen or Starlight never would have been reformed.

• Brohoof 2