Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strange noises heard around the world

Deidre Asada

(edited)

Recently I been reading about this a lot that a lot of people from all over the world have been hearing weird sounds that's been coming from the atmosphere and do not know what could be the cause of this strange event.

And I was wondering if any of you guys have heard these weird sounds before and if so how did you react to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2ZcmMxehk

Edited by LuthianDracul
  • Brohoof 1

Recently I been reading about this a lot that a lot of people from all over the world have been hearing weird sounds that's been coming from the atmosphere and do not know what could be the cause of this strange event.

And I was wondering if any of you guys have heard these weird sounds before and if so how did you react to them.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2ZcmMxehk

:27 seconds I would think that like, dinosaurs were coming back or something!

I've never heard these weird sounds but now I kinda' want to.

(edited)

Sorry to blow your bubbles, but these 'sounds' were a fad. It was made by some people from 4chan subforum, /x/, you can easily find some thread discussing about it in their archive.

A believable explanation rather than "OMG it's ALIEN"

If you listened to more than three of any of these sound videos, you will notice that the 'sound' are all the same. They just bothered to filter it with something else. Dishwasher, cellphone dial tone, a power drill, stuff like that.

Edit:

The story evolved from a video taken last August in Kiev, Ukraine. Mechanical-type noises were heard in an urban area. The video is distinct in that the noise is clearly heard in addition to the normal neighborhood noises in the background. Faking does not seem likely.

The noise, which is really unusual, has not been adequately pinned down and has struck a chord on the Internet. Copycat videos (some exactly the same), followed on You Tube and speculation abounded regarding their source. Typically, the causes leaned towards the apocalyptic. It IS 2012 after all. Perhaps the heavens are signaling End Times. Fantastic suggestions include the shifting magnetic poles, HAARP, the trumpets of angels, you get the idea. Also surfacing is the idea that they all occurred around the world at the same time – not a valid assumption just because they all showed up on YouTube at the same time.

As the keeper of the blog “Strange sounds from the sky” noted, he is seeing new uploads every day. This phenomenon is NOT happening every day. Instead, we can rightly conclude that this is a social mass frenzy for attention on a hot topic.

Despise the obvious hoaxes, people don’t seem to be critical. Public and conspiratorial-minded interest is growing. So, I decided to consult some definitive sources on the subject of anomalous sky noises and see if these sorts of phenomena or anything resembling them had previously been observed.

source

Edited by Shefira

When i was about 6-7 years old, me and my friend went out to play in the snow.

And we heard some loud growling.. We got scaren and ran home, we told our parents and they just said that it was a car/buss.

Later on the news: ''Strange noises around Kalmar''

When i was about 6-7 years old, me and my friend went out to play in the snow.

And we heard some loud growling.. We got scaren and ran home, we told our parents and they just said that it was a car/buss.

Later on the news: ''Strange noises around Kalmar''

Sounds like a ghost story to me. Haha :P

--

Though I can't say I have experienced any of these sounds before. However, it is possible that I haven't noticed them because of music xD

Sounds like a ghost story to me. Haha :P

--

Though I can't say I have experienced any of these sounds before. However, it is possible that I haven't noticed them because of music xD

Im not gonna lie, it sounded like a dinosaur.

Atleast thats how i remember it.

Haha, and yes :3 It dose sound like a ghost story x)

• Brohoof 1

A couple of months ago, I had finished watching all the Doctor Who on Netflix. Which left me the only way to describe the sound I heard less than a couple months ago as something similar to a TARDIS "WHOOOSH-WHOOOSH" (although it was slightly higher-pitched, and went faster.) However, instead of the ending 'vanishing' part, it just kept going "WHOOOSH-WHOOOSH." For hours....

Eventually, I came to the decision that this was merely someone enjoying their dubstep a little too much at midnight.