Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (Closed to re-start)

Zarosian

Actually, I'd just like to cancel my request... waiting too long just doesn't feel right anymore.

Then again I've sat in one for an entire year, only for that request to be cancelled by the artist, oh well.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TimeyMarey007 said:

Actually, I'd just like to cancel my request... waiting too long just doesn't feel right anymore.

Then again I've sat in one for an entire year, only for that request to be cancelled by the artist, oh well.

I do apologise about that... if you want I can put yours right to the front as soon as my hand is better?

On 7/15/2017 at 1:30 PM, Tilgoreth said:

So I know you're still finishing requests. And you're hand is still hurt. But when you get better and done with you're requests could you please draw this one:

chrome_2017-07-14_19-51-04.png.b3dae9eff

Hey can I be placed at the bottom of the request list?

22 hours ago, Zarosian said:

I do apologise about that... if you want I can put yours right to the front as soon as my hand is better?

That would be nice, actually. Feel free to do her once you're perfectly fine, but I suggest you should PM me that once it's done... just in case I don't forget I was in a request shop.

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Can I be placed at the bottom of the request list?

remind me of your request? the image wouldnt show up in the quote

4 minutes ago, Zarosian said:

remind me of your request? the image wouldnt show up in the quote

I just wanted her drawn in a sitting down postion. Also could you draw her actually wearing the glasses?

Here it is: 

imageproxy.png.6e84374b44ccc6a101bc51ab1675ccd0.thumb.png.2111010c025438c7dc35f8a41364e35e.png

22 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

I just wanted her drawn in a sitting down postion. Also could you draw her actually wearing the glasses?

Here it is: 

imageproxy.png.6e84374b44ccc6a101bc51ab1675ccd0.thumb.png.2111010c025438c7dc35f8a41364e35e.png

I'll add you to the list :)

I hope your hand heals well, Zarosian! It's a very nice thing for you to offer. ^ ^

To clarify for all those who have been waiting:

My left hand is basically completely busted. I have JUST ABOUT managed to complete unfinished artworks from before the accident, with a LOT of pain.

I have not intentionally made you wait a long time, I just happen to have been through a lot of medical problems this year, to list a few:

• Hand accident (most recent)
  • Pilonidal sinus removal (google that if you wanna know what it is)
  • Extreme Lack of sleep (due to nasal problems preventing breathing)
  • Ingrowing toe nails causing a lot of pain
  • Un-daignosed pain in a *personal area* (that I was exceptionally worried was cancerous)

So do please excuse me for not being the fastest at drawing. I had itnended to finish these all at once when I moved into my new home, but unfortunately I had an accident which is very easy when you can see as little as I can. So please do be patient... when my hand is all fixed up (which should be in a week or so at maximum) I can get back to work...

Well, I should be the one who should be sorry for being rude and insensitive; being able to understand others wasn't a skill I ever developed. I'm just going through a lot of things right now, but that's not the point, anyway.

Anyway, I'm terrible sorry for pushing you too hard, and I probably shouldn't deserve anything from you.

Just now, AJFan89 said:

So are you okay to take requests at the moment?

Yes, but they will be added on to the list, which will be started once my hand is healed. (which should be very soon, as physio is going well)

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2017 at 0:48 AM, Zarosian said:

@DJStrike your request has been completed.

(hope it's ok... a rather unusual species ya got there ;) )

Screenshot in-case file s too large

pZQkBg7.png

actual file

Djstrike.thumb.png.48e8b49a38376800171cdd22276bd8bd.png

I Love it so much thank you. It looks soooooo awesome.

It makes me sad to hear, Zarosian. It was a generous thing you were doing, and I was actually enjoying your uploads here. Here's to a brighter future- I hope you change your mind about the fandom some day. ^ ^

The situation has changed now. I'm sorry for that; was in a very bad spot for a time there.

I will still get the requests done; but if you don't like my long-leg style, please withdraw your request rather than telling me ya dislike the product I've taken time from my day to draw for ya.

Thanks

~Zarosian

• The title was changed to (Closed to re-start)