Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (Closed to re-start)

Zarosian

On 18/03/2017 at 7:33 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Can I withdraw my request? I understand that you're busy; I just don't wanna keep you overburdened.

You don't have to if you don't want to; I've been a bit weighed down lately with issues and training with my guide dog (only just received her, so still training) PLUS I have a new £400 graphics tablet arriving tomorrow to try and make better arts :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: i haven't forgotten about the requests here... I'm just waiting on the missing parts for my new tablet to arrive before I can continue with art (thanks for that Amazon...)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@Artimis Whooves your request is complete :)

(sorry about the mane.. yours is a complex one and I am still getting used to this new tablet)

Screenshot in-case file is too large

ff4fe5a33cbe829b21008d5a536c04b01.png

Actual file

58f2b2fcb438b_ArtimisWhooves.thumb.png.b304ea228c7679c37da2713d18dacb06.png

Edited by Zarosian

13 hours ago, midnightmuse said:

hi im sorry to seem rude but i fixed an old request so i'm hoping this one is better. its on page 4. my ponysona MidnightMuse

Not a problem :) I'm working through the list as we speak so I'll get to you ASAP

Just out of curiosity, would you guys be interested in me streaming myself drawing your requests? (if my internet is up to it)

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Soo have you fergoten about my request as It's on the first page of the topic and you've done other works that where submitted after mine. I was just wondering what happened with mine? :)

I didn't quite understand what you were asking for, I did post a reply saying that... must have got lost by my crappy internet x3

18 minutes ago, Zarosian said:

I didn't quite understand what you were asking for, I did post a reply saying that... must have got lost by my crappy internet x3

So you actually did post the finished product but it failed to upload because of your crappy internet connection. If that's the case then maybe you could re-upload it here if you still have it saved on your tablet somewhere. :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

So you actually did post the finished product but it failed to upload because of your crappy internet connection. If that's the case then maybe you could re-upload it here if you still have it saved on your tablet somewhere. :)

No I meant I posted a reply asking you to clarify what you were asking for; but it never actually got through to the thread apparently; must have been due to my connection problems at the time

23 minutes ago, Zarosian said:

No I meant I posted a reply asking you to clarify what you were asking for; but it never actually got through to the thread apparently; must have been due to my connection problems at the time

Ohh right I was trying to request my OC Techno to be done here. Here's the reference. :)image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ohh right I was trying to request my OC Techno to be done here. Here's the reference. :)image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

ill rush it to the front when I get back from hospital today

2 hours ago, midnightcloud899 said:

Can I cancel my request I want to finalize my oc a bit more

up to you; it will be awhile before I get to yours so feel free to alter it in the meantimr