Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Microsoft Edge - What is your opinion

Mach33

Well, ever since Windows 10, their have been a lot of words said about Microsoft Edge (Microsoft's new and improved) browser. I tried it out, and found somethings, some are moderate problems, and some are expected from a new (in development) application. So, tell me your thoughts on the new browser, and why you feel that way...Or maybe you use Firefox or Chrome? 

Hi, @Silent!

Since this topic is talking about technology, I've moved this to "Media Discussion" and added a "Technology" prefix to your topic's title. :D

Edge is fine, somewhat.. I still prefer Chrome. I tried it when Windows 10 was in it's preview stages (only because Chrome had compatibility issues for a little bit), and it did the jobs well. Although, I don't trust it, so I'm sticking with what I'm familiar with.

• 4 years later...

I use it for Microsoft Rewards to get Amazon gift cards or Target gift cards. Otherwise, I typically don't use it for personal use. Work, though, is a different issue.

It never convinced me and as someone who uses also a lot of Linux I prefer other browsers. So If I use windows I only use edge to install other browser and than never again.

• 2 years later...

I tried using Microsoft Edge a couple of times and I just can't get behind it. I don't know what it was, but there was just something off. I'll stick with Firefox. :coco: