Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Anime Discussion Thread

Goodra

It was kind of depressing when Little Busters! ended 21 days ago, but I have the visual novel to keep me busy until the new season coming hopefully this fall.

But as far as what I've seen.... Clannad, Clannad AS, Air, Kanon 2006, Little Busters!, Angel Beats!, Soul Eater, and I'm planning to watch Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Zero no Tsukaima soon.

• Brohoof 2

I just got watching the first season of a new anime. It's called AKB0048. It takes place in the future where entertainment has been band. One group defines this law and goes around to plant to plant singing songs and bring hope to people. The show looks at these girls trying to join this group and follow their dreams. The songs are really great. So if your a sucker for animes about following yours dreams watch AKB0048.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J1lBLqyif0

So many posts....I guess I'll just list some of my favorites at the moment, in no particular order.

Berserk

Monster

Lain

GitS

Welcome to the NHK

Wolf's Rain

Gantz

Death Note

Steins; Gate

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Hell Girl

TTGL

FLCL

Onani Master Kurosawa(NSFW)

I'm currently watching Azumanga Daioh, Psycho-Pass, and My Teenage Romantic Comedy SNAFU.

I had a pretty huge amount of anime shows downloaded on my hard drive and it just sat there building up for years. It's not until recently that I actually started watching them.

I finished Elfen Lied and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, and right now I'm watching Ika Musume, Angel Beats, and K-On!

Edited by Uζεrηλmξ

I don't watch a whole heap. But these are some I watch.

DragonBall/Z/GT series.

Oreimo

Black Rock Shooter

And Pokemon

Can't remember any others lol

I just got watching the first season of a new anime. It's called AKB0048. It takes place in the future where entertainment has been band. One group defines this law and goes around to plant to plant singing songs and bring hope to people. The show looks at these girls trying to join this group and follow their dreams. The songs are really great. So if your a sucker for animes about following yours dreams watch AKB0048.

You do realize that there actually is a... well, not band, but an idol group, called AKB48 in Japan? This anime is based (very loosely) on them. Not sure if you knew this beforehand or not, but there you are.

My top favorites include Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Kino's Journey, and Mushishi.

Yes Mushishi, but i mostly watch romance or comedy, i cannot stand action, sooo Elfen Lied, Chobits, Negima, the sorts (Oh and I hate fan service so most of those are out XD)

Evangelion, Toradora!, Angel Beats, Mitsudomoe, Onegai Teacher, Shakugan no Shana, Spice and Wolf, and Tsukuyomi, just to name a few of my favorites.

Maid-Sama, SAO, and Gosick were also really good, but I never finished them.

I've seen Pokemon, Wolf's Rain, Death Note, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Sword Art Online and Bleach, which I'm still watching.  I have to say my favorite would be SAO and Bleach...  Although I'm getting pretty bored of the Bleach Bount Filler. :/

(edited)

Well today has been a fun day. I watched

All of Ben-to

All of Sword Art Online

All of Level E

The last five episodes of Future Diary 

and I've caught up with Attack on Titan and the Severing Crime Edge

O.O and now my head shall explode from too much anime... (pop)

Edited by PonyEcho

Does anyone like fairy tail? I just started it a little while ago after my cousin reccomend it to me. I really like it so far, anyone else agree?

Does anyone like fairy tail? I just started it a little while ago after my cousin reccomend it to me. I really like it so far, anyone else agree?

I love fairy tail! Check out my post like 4 or 5 above yours I got the guild symbol tattoo! Easily one of my favorite anime but there are so many good ones.

• Brohoof 1

Why not? In the bigger episodes anime-wise I've watched One Piece, Naruto(ALL of it), and Shippuden(got sick of fillers at that point), InuYasha, and Fairy Tail. I am currently watching Soul Eater, almost to episode 40. I've watched Death Note a while ago. Angel Beats, Baka to Test, Hetalia Axis Powers(world series on to-do), H.O.T.D., OHSHC, and also need to watch Wolf's Rain and Deadman Wonderland. And a big to-do list. So a tad bit over 1500 anime episodes watched. biggrin.png

This is a list of my favorites.

1. Hunter x Hunter

2. One Piece

3. Gintama and Prince of Tennis

4. Soul Eater

5. Deadman Wonderland

From here on idk so they will all be ties

Bobobo Bo Bobobo, Monster, Death Note ,Tiger an Bunny etc

I'm planning to watch Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Zero no Tsukaima soon.

I just finished Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai not too long ago, and it was pretty enjoyable. Zero no Tsukaima might be my favorite anime series that I've ever watched.

(edited)

I started watching Evangelion and Bokurano about a week ago and finished the first few episodes. They both seems pretty good at the moment. Hopefully they won't make me cry my eyes out unlike some anime shows.

Edited by Kyubey

• 2 weeks later...

So. What are some of your guys favorite animes, new and old.

My all time favorite is Cowboy Bebop (mmf) but some other faves include FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Steins;Gate, Fate/zero, Black Lagoon, Shingeki no Kyojin (SO HYPE), K-ON!, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Bakemonogatari.

Converse among yourselves, give recommendations, talk about movies, hell, talk about your favorite hentais, just have fun and behave yourselves wink.png

(edited)

1. DragonBall Z/GT

2. Bleach

3. Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X

4. Naruto/Shippuden

5. Zatch Bell

6. Death Note

7. Soul Eater

8. Gurren Lagann

9. One Piece

10. Rosario + Vampire

11. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

12. Yugioh/GX/5Ds/Zexal

Edited by Asbel Lhant

You've probably never heard of it because it's so obscure, but my favorite anime is Dragon Ball Z.

Never heard of it, have ya? Yeah, next to nobody even knows of its existence. Only the hippest of hipsters know about it.

• Brohoof 2

You've probably never heard of it because it's so obscure, but my favorite anime is Dragon Ball Z.

Never heard of it, have ya? Yeah, next to nobody even knows of its existence. Only the hippest of hipsters know about it.

Lol that was meant to be a joke right?happy.png  I imagine almost everybody has heard of DragonBall Z by now. It's been around a long time and was the childhood of a good many people. It's epicness is known far and wide. And I've certainly heard of it. It's in my list as you can see.