Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I've just been...

caesar15

Banned...yes.. a forum i like to RP at about a game..i have been banned from it, how is it related to ponies?

You see, this thread, http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=11774.0

I was warned for posting a video of mlp outside of off topic, so i didn't post anything related to ponies anywhere except around off topic, so if you read the thread you see its about sloppy cooking and stuff, i posted how to make cupcakes with pinkie pie cupcake(from the show, not the fanfic) then boom, banned.

It's very unfortunate that they banned you for something as simple as that. It was still related to that topic since it was still baking. Well if they banned you for that reason, they really shouldn't be hosting or moderating a forum anyways. If you want to get back at them, I wouldn't recommend trying. The best thing you can do is spread the word about their brony hate (Like you are doing now) and hope that their popularity will decrease. But still, I wouldn't recommend bothering with that since people will see how ridiculous it is anyways.

This is what I always hate. We should be allowed to post pony anywhere as long as its related to the topic at hand.

Tell that to the admins and webmasters of that site who had him banned. They pay for the site and spend their time moderating it, they get to make the decisions on what's fine to post and what's not fine to post. Much like how we here don't tolerate hater posts, they don't tolerate brony posts. It would be *nice* if they were more considerate towards our kind, but then again, welcome to the internet, I guess :(

Perhaps you could make an appeal towards their better judgement, and ask for this to be given as a warning instead of a ban. Since I'm guessing this is your first warning/ban on that site, you have some leverage to do so. A decent-hearted mod would at least consider it, so I'd give it a try.

Tell that to the admins and webmasters of that site who had him banned. They pay for the site and spend their time moderating it, they get to make the decisions on what's fine to post and what's not fine to post. Much like how we here don't tolerate hater posts, they don't tolerate brony posts. It would be *nice* if they were more considerate towards our kind, but then again, welcome to the internet, I guess :(

I probably should say more. If the pony content isn't related, then they should be punished, but if it is...then why care? Its just a show who is it going to hurt? And its these false accusations of us spamming that makes people think we are the bad guys, when, the antis are the ones trying to completely censor us by making sure we are considered spammers and trolls.

(edited)

Just wait awhile. They'll probably convert sooner or later. Everyone does.

Other than that, a general rule to follow is to only post about FiM in a currently existing FiM thread if you're not on a ponies site.

Edited by SBaby

(edited)

Ah...people outside of brony communities tend not to appreciate pony posts in their forums. Although I'd say an outright ban was going too far.

Edited by Aureitas d'Aequitate

Dont go to the forum then

Thing is i only go on for there RP and i glance at the development and go on off topic sometimes, i worked hard on rp, so i dont want to not go on it bc i love rping there.

for everyones coneveince heres the thread that i got banned at and the website: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=11774.0

In one of my poli sims, I started a pony thread in the OOC area. There were a few pony fans and bronies so they loved it and everyone else was just "whatever" about it. The admin let us use it provided we only posted in it one per day. We followed that until numerous bronies left the game and the admin shut it down seeing as it benefited so few people. So, yes bronies are not loved very much outside of their community. It was a lucky chance that we even were allowed to have one in a political simulation of all places. :P

It's really shocking that some communities (I didn't learn this till recently), despite our size, passion, and reason, the brony community is still not large enough to reach every single end of the interwebs, at least not enough for everypony out there to understand us....

It's heartbreaking really, people out there still judge us, and hate us for our pure and fiery pride and passion... :(

My other forum is like that to, but I should've learned earlier, the 4chan days still linger....it's depressing, to say the least.

In one of my poli sims, I started a pony thread in the OOC area. There were a few pony fans and bronies so they loved it and everyone else was just "whatever" about it. The admin let us use it provided we only posted in it one per day. We followed that until numerous bronies left the game and the admin shut it down seeing as it benefited so few people. So, yes bronies are not loved very much outside of their community. It was a lucky chance that we even were allowed to have one in a political simulation of all places. :P

We have a pony megathread too, its just it was in off topic, so i thought, why would i get in trouble for that?

(edited)

Bronies are generally not liked on the internet outside our communities so.... :/

~

We should make our own forum dedicated to MLP and it's fandom so that we can talk about and post ponies without......oh wait.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1