Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] Slice Of Life Roleplay! [OOC]

Chrylestia600

Just now, Chrylestia600 said:

@NightmareLuna800, @Daybreaker, @dosey doe, @Techno Universal, @CentipedeGhoul, @~Natural Beauty~, @BloodDrops, @blackstarraven, @silvermoon15000, @Pr0m4NV14

Alright, guys. Up until now I've been waiting to see if a few other members planned on returning. At this point, I don't think that's happening. So, I'm just going to go ahead and start roleplaying again. I'll write my reply right now.

I forgot about this, sorry.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, dosey doe said:

Oh wow we posted at the exact same time

LOL. What were you gonna say?

2 minutes ago, Daybreaker said:

I forgot about this, sorry.

No worries, I figured you were waiting on everyone else. The members who I was referring to that haven't returned yet are the ones listed as 'unconfirmed' on the list.

Edited by Chrylestia600

LOL. What were you gonna say?

No worries, I figured you were waiting on everyone else. The members who I was referring to that haven't returned yet are the ones listed as 'unconfirmed' on the list.

I mean, its been more than a month... continuing would be out of the park in my view....

Just now, Daybreaker said:

I mean, its been more than a month... continuing would be out of the park in my view....

I see. What do you recommend we do, then? I would still like to roleplay, and this is our THIRD thread.

I see. What do you recommend we do, then? I would still like to roleplay, and this is our THIRD thread.

Same thread, but we could restart. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Daybreaker said:

Same thread, but we could restart. 

Hmm, I must have just assumed that's what we were already gonna do. XD So yes, I agree. What character are you using?

2 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

@NightmareLuna800, @Daybreaker, @dosey doe, @Techno Universal, @CentipedeGhoul, @~Natural Beauty~, @BloodDrops, @blackstarraven, @silvermoon15000, @Pr0m4NV14

Alright, guys. Up until now I've been waiting to see if a few other members planned on returning, which is why I haven't been posting. Unfortunately, at this point in time, I don't think they're coming back. :/

I'm just going to go ahead and start roleplaying again, so feel free to start posting again whenever you want. I'm gonna write a reply right now.

It's okay! I've been waiting around for @BloodDrops to reply and he hasn't. I guess I now have you replying as a backup now!:)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Chrylestia600

Can I join with my newer OC Woodland orchestra? This RP could be great for me to help flesh out his personality and Backstory as right now they both need work. Of course if he's too OP that's fine too

Link:

Edited by Maple Bat
forgot to mention host...
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Chrylestia600

Can I join with my newer OC Woodland orchestra? This RP could be great for me to help flesh out his personality and Backstory as right now they both need work. Of course if he's too OP that's fine too

Link:

Yep! You're in. I'll add you to the list! Feel free to post whenever you'd like. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay, guys. I got sick for awhile and since I've recovered I've been hoping that a certain other member would post before me. Now that I'm pretty sure that that's not going to happen anytime soon, I'll try to post asap. :)

4 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

it's been a bit quiet...

I know... the problem seems to be that everytime I stop posting for awhile everyone else does, too. :/

Kinda wish everyone would keep going, since no one is specifically involved with my OC yet and there isn't any reason to wait.

Just now, Maple Bat said:

I'll post in a bit (Maybe)

When I'm in an Rp i don't like when I'm the one who makes every other post seems a bit unfair. 

I completely understand that, which is the same position I've been in. It seems like if I post, like, every day, the roleplay goes on. If I quit for a few days, everyone else quits too, even though my posts aren't even linked with anyone else yet. I'm not sure why this is an issue since there are ten other people involved in this roleplay besides you and I, but I have to admit I'm feeling less and less interested in the whole thing when I'm almost solely the one keeping everything going. :/

14 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

I completely understand that, which is the same position I've been in. It seems like if I post, like, every day, the roleplay goes on. If I quit for a few days, everyone else quits too, even though my posts aren't even linked with anyone else yet. I'm not sure why this is an issue since there are ten other people involved in this roleplay besides you and I, but I have to admit I'm feeling less and less interested in the whole thing when I'm almost solely the one keeping everything going. :/

I'll try to overcome that a bit to help out.

I'm gonna go post now.

• 3 weeks later...

@Trixie The Evil, @dosey doe, @Techno Universal, @blackstarraven, @Pr0m4NV14, @silvermoon15000, @CentipedeGhoul, @BloodDrops, @~Natural Beauty~, @Maple Bat

NightmareLuna800 and I have been in the process of creating a new OC, which we're almost finished with. Those who still want to roleplay can join right back in once we start writing again, those who don't... well, don't have to, I suppose? XD

• Brohoof 1