Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would SH Figuarts/Figma/Nendoroid Ponies be like?

Sarge Sixteenbit

Recently, I've become interested in merchandise aimed specifically at collectors. The prime example being action figures from the SH Figuarts, Figma and Nendoroid lines. I haven't done any purchasing yet, but I've definitely added several items to my bucket list. Of course, I'm not here to talk about my wish lists, I'm here to talk about the possibility of high-quality, super posable pony figures made specifically for the shelves of collectors.

Sure we already have those neat-looking statues from the Legends of Equestria line, the Funko Pop figures, and other products like that, but the posable figures from the lines mentioned above have an charm unmatched by most other toy lines. Not only are these figures highly posable, but they also often have interchangeable pieces for facial expression and finger poses. The finger poses, obviously, would only apply to equestria girls-related figures, but the pegusi/Alicorns could have the options of open or folded wings.

Any accessories the figures come with could probably be held by magnets installed in the hooves or there could be interchangeable hooves that have thing like a bubble wand for Derpy or an apple for Applejack. However, the whole magnet thing could make for inter-compatibility of accessories between figures.

Finally, with the help of the poseable stands made for figures like these, one can make them hold dynamic poses, such ad Ranbow Dash flying, Pinkie Pie skipping, etc.

Personally, I would want one of Fluttershy the most. She would come with a little figurine of Angel Bunny, a carrot to hold in her mouth or hoof (magnets), her element of kindness necklace,  and a pair of goggles (Hurricane Fluttershy). Her different faces would include a smile, fearful/sad expression, excited expression, the stare, and maybe even the "you're going to LOVE ME" face. Variant figures could include alternate outfits, like her gala dress or Power Ponies outfit or alternate forms like Saddle Rager and Flutterbat.

Do you guys have any ideas of what these kinds of figures would be like for the characters of MLP? What would a Figuarts/Figma/Nendoroid of your favorite character be like? I'd really like to know.