Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you live in a town or a big city?

zerox

"Big town, small city." It's not a village, yet far from a metropolis, it sucks, my mom and dad live here and they are good I guess, but aside from that I wouldn't own up to knowing almost anyone from around here if I were asked...

Salem Highschool Syndrome, or "small town narcissism and the over involvement of the attention deprived and utterly bored in lives they are not wanted or remotely needed" it's like Trump Derangement Syndrome but only they hone in on other ppl from this small insignificant nothing town that nobody gives a shit about, pretending they are even slightly meaningful not only in the person's life that doesn't want them, but across the globe, they get this delusional sense of self importance from emotional battery, they think putting ppl down makes them look more important and not more white trash lmao these ppl are a shade away from neanderthal, just disguised as "overconfident narcissists" they are trying really hard to mean anything to someone, they need to be hated or something lol

Edited by KingCorvus

• 1 year later...

I've always called where I live a town, but turns out it is technically a city. Not the vision I ever had of living in a city, but okay. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...