Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Into Darkness: A RWBY RP OOC

Drago Ryder

Yeah, Nothing much happened after you made Draco's sheild and Yuki's lance. Right now, Team ESER, Yuki, and Draco are heading for Forever fall. Whether or not Ghalan is with them is up to you.

Basically, Draco, Yuki, and Vince went shopping at Tuckson's before returning back to the dorm. There was then the time skip in which the training pms fill relatively well. During the time skip, I just said that Vince had some personal business to tend to back in Atlas as a explanation as to why he left. During this time, Teams DARC and ESER meet, and they are now going for the tree sap at forever fall. 

Sorry about not replying yet, I got a cold and I can't really think straight because of it. I'll try and see if I can get the energy and brain power to do it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2017 at 9:57 AM, rolle said:

Sorry about the late post. Been quite hectic and my brain has always fogged up whenever I had time to write a post.

It's ok, though things are about to pick up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000@dragon4111@Acnologia

I feel like I owe you all an apology and an explanation for my sporadic and far in between posting. Simply put, as I've said to Drago within the pm he sent me. My School has been very rough as there have been schedule changes all over the place, I've gotten a pretty bad teacher on a subject so I sit each Thursday for three hours doing nothing, this really drains my energy levels, which are already low normally. Therefore after school whenever I come home I don't really have much energy left to put myself in character as well, which, I feel bad for as it affects you guys. Once again, I'm terribly sorry. And I'd like to say it should resolve itself in the coming weeks, especially with the break I'll get after next week. 

@dragon4111

Well... He wouldn't be able to figure it out... I mean, he'd never have seen the metal before, wouldn't know of its effects, he wouldn't be able to actually dismantle it etc.

As for the reasons to why these would be, the metal doesn't exist in Remnant, or even in the conceivable universe except for in that armor set. Most of the effects of the material are unknown due to, complications while experimenting. And it is "fused" together, it is like an additional skin for Etherius.

And all this... Because it's his very old ancestor who made that material. There's more to it, but, it doesn't really impact how it would work, or how strong it is. So it is irrelevant.

(edited)

Considering the fact that we are closing in on the end of the first canonical volume of RWBY, I feel like this has to be said.

If someone had told me around two years ago that I would start a rp that would go on to be this long and shown me this, I would’ve stared at them in shock. The amount of character development, time, effort, story development, planning, and so many other factors that make me want to call this idea a magnum opus, both to my credit and yours, is astounding to me, and I want to personally thank everyone who has participated thus far. I honestly couldn’t have done this without any of you and hope that this  piece of work continues to the very end of the series. Lord knows we have at least four more volumes to go, and things are only going to get more intense from here.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1