Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Into Darkness: A RWBY RP OOC

Drago Ryder

4 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Noticed that too I tend to pay close attention to certain details, my hype for RWBY is large, I tend to keep up with everything, which is why Euca and Shian follow the color rule and are based off of legends or myths, but can't wait to join the main rp.

heh wanna see what the song is?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

Good but in your point of view how does it fit?

It explains how you are just you and you can't solve everything, your character Ghalan couldn't save his parents and he probably has had people as for help and he just couldn't do it, it just states that one person can solve everything.

14 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

It explains how you are just you and you can't solve everything, your character Ghalan couldn't save his parents and he probably has had people as for help and he just couldn't do it, it just states that one person can solve everything.

Lol true. very true

• Brohoof 1

@Drago Ryder

Well I have forgotten to mention that Ghalan's eyes are silver but they have no power like the Silver eyed warrior thiung.

But I'm Thinking Ghalan's clan has a ritual that to become the clan's blacksmith they must come up with something. But since Ghalan's father was in the process of making something capable to slay a Goliath. but uh you know what happened to the rest. But Ghalan has his father's plans.

I won't deny it, but let's wait and see how events transpire up until the Vytal festival. We still have to reappropriate the mithril the White Fang have, and I'm still looking for a way to pull that off.

• 2 weeks later...

I regret to inform everybody that due to my real life circumstance and schedule I am unable to continue contributing to this rp. It was a fun ride but unfortunately I have to bid farewell to you fellas. Thanks for the fun times and I wish ya'll luck for the future.

@Ranger22

I understand. I'll go ahead and do the time skip. Thankfully, I have a idea as to how to tempoarily write you out. @dragon4111 is going through the same thing, so I'll just include him as well, assuming he doesn't come back in the immediate future. Either way, best of luck and feel free to rejoin at anytime.

@silvermoon15000@rolle

As for the two of you, you'll both be able to join the rp after my next post.