Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We are not monsters, We are just misunderstood creatures | 1x1 with Trixie .

~Natural Beauty~

@Trixie .

OCC: Click Here

Mysterious ran way from the crowd courtyard of ponyville crying. Tears stung her eyes as she cried. She ran into the Everfree forest, run though thorn bushes, thick tree branches, and vines. She didn't care where she went, all the Mare-lioness wanted was to be understood and liked. Her satchel caught on a branch, causing her to stop and yank it off the branch. After she got it off, she fell to the forest floor and sobbed.

@Trixie .

Mysterious didn't notice or feel Chrysalis presents. She was in pain mental and physical. She had cuts from the thorns along her body. She pulled herself into a ball and tried to calm down and collect herself. She remembered the ponies picking on her calling freak, and a monster and no one liked her or loved her.

@Trixie .

Mysterious looked up and saw Queen Chrysalis. "What do you just want to add on?" The mare-lioness snapped at Chrysalis. She scrambled to her paws and hooves. "Go on say it, that I'm accident, a freak of nature, a monster." She said as tears pour down her cheeks.

@Trixie .

"My I come and Live with you majesty?" Mysterious asked Chrysalis. She thought this might be the chance to start over again, in a place where she wouldn't be judge for what she was. She stood up but did not look Chrysalis in the eyes, in the fear to anger her.

(edited)

"No, I'm not afraid of you. I feel like there is no need into fearing you." Mysterious said to her. She had no reason to fear Queen Chrysalis and who she was. She knew what it was liked to be feared, but not in a good way. She felt complete respect for her.

@Trixie .

Edited by Queen Chrysalis Servant

@Queen Chrysalis Servant

Her eyes were filled with anger at that. "You need to learn to not always be a coward, you need to seize the opportunity like a wolf, not like the useless sheep the other ponies are!" she snapped and then turned away. "I can teach you..... as long as you work for me." she states.

@Trixie .

Mysterious sat there and thought about chrysalis offer. "I will like to be fought, I will work for you my Queen." She said solemnly. She got up and bowed down to her mistress. She you learn to be strong and make the other ponies bow down to her and Queen Chrysalis.

OOC: For my mlp next gen roleplay is it okay Mysterious and Chrysalis are together?

@Queen Chrysalis Servant

She nods. "Okay, now we need to find a way to fix your legs, I have a spell for that. It will make you look like a regular pony. I already have some changelings as spies across the land, slowly gathering information." she began wallking on a rather overgrown path.

(Don't know yet.)

@Trixie .

"My legs, no they are stay the way they are. They are stay the same." She growled at Queen Chrysalis. She would not stand by and watch her legs be changed. "I will not let you change my legs." She said angrily. This was who she was the lion legs and everything. 

Mysterious lashed her tail happily. She gave a low growl still unsure Chrysalis was going to change her legs. She was willing to defend to keep herself the same. "Where you really going to change my legs, and why?" She asked.