Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, I'm Shining Light!

Shining Light

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Kinda just stumbled across it ^-^'

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was around 9 years old... I was an open minded kid and said "hey, this is a good show" ...

Hi there! I'm Shining Light, or Shine... or Light... what ever you wanna' call me I guess ^-^'.
So I guess I should say stuff about me then, huh? Alright...

I do a free-style sport called Parkour (or free running), I shuffle, I do animation, and I'm generally a nice guy. (Wow, I feel like i'm making a tinder ad)

Those aside, I really like talking to people and meeting others who I don't know yet. I do projects I like to post often and ya'll can expect a few here ;) (one in the works right now actually, look out for that) But yeah.. that's me, and I hope to meet some awesome ponys ^-^

OH! right, I like to debate with people on dumb topics!! Yeah.. I'm going now... bye...

• Brohoof 5

Hi Shining Light and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime.

Happy foruming! :)

*sniff* *sniff* I can feel some positive energy coming from you. :muffins:

Hello there! :D

Parkour sounds really nice. Heh, I'm afraid I'd be that good, that I'd jump to the hospital very quickly. :lol: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hello Shining Light, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 1