Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bat's shadow RP (1x1 Rp w/ Maple Bat)

reader8363

"Evil? Like  the water pinkie found a few years back or worse than that." Maple only knew of the mirror ponds existence because her mother loved telling her stories. She followed Shadow through the portal and as soon as she went through she felt the warmth of the steam coming from the water. She walked over to the edge of the water but stayed closer to land and look at her reflection in the water. "Don't see anything evil but I feel as though there's a reason I never knew about this place."

Shadow smiled at that and said, it's much worse, if I'm correct, it can completely change you while keeping your purpose. " He lowered the bottle in and, after a few minutes, pulled it up. He watched Maple to make sure she doesn't fall in

"So for example if say Lady Luna was to fall in this spring would she would turn back into Nightmare moon?" She asked out of genuine curiosity As she gazed into the crystal clear blue water Gazing at herself thinking what would happen if she fell in.

Shadow nodded and said as he gently placed it down in the portal, "pretty much." He look at the water and thought about taking more to use." He shook his head and sat down against a tree. Ideas were piling onto the first idea.

Maple dipped only her one hoof into the water and felt it was very cold. She turned around to walk away and lost balance face-planted into the dirt. "Well I'm glad I turned around." She said "we could use some of this on chrysalis!"

Shadow shook his head, trying to get rid of the hundreds of ideas swimming around in his head. He as he stood up, "We don't know what will happen, for all we know, it could make her more evil." He lost his balance and fell back onto the ground.

Maple laughed. "Well guess we're both clumsy today." She said "Anyways we might should go get that other stuff." She walked over to where shadow was and waited for him to open a portal to whatever market would have all the stuff they would need

Shadow stood up with a claw day dug into a tree. He said as he tried to stand, "I guess, I'm feeling like myself. I keep getting these ideas about how to use this spring." He opened a portal and grabbed the list. He said as he opened a different portal and handed Maple the list, "I already have the first four, the water, and the cocoon. I'm going to rest a bit."

She read the list most of it was easy to get "Alright I'll catch up with you after a while." And she made her way to Ponyville stopping by the cottage to visit her parents and then she went to the market. While She was in town she kept wondering why some pony would need a changeling cocoon, Spring water that turns you evil and some other things. She doubted they where going to be used positively. Shadow mentioned He hated guards She could be the victim of whatever plan this pony was brewing but she brushed that though aside as she finished getting the stuff. He wouldn't let that happen to me She though on her way back to Shadow's home Or at least I think so.

Shadow couldn't get the ideas out of his head, And now they felt like voices. He grabbed another bottle and scooped the water out, then it was silent. He stood up and opened a portal. He stepped through and headed to the research room to add it to the rest of the stuff.

Maple quietly opened the door to his house "I'm back. It didn't take me very long because Mom's friends where able to help me get the stuff." She  said walking in "You feeling any better?" She moved up to where she knew shadow was the research room. "Ya know Shadow" She began with a very worried expression "I'm kinda worried about this pony's intentions with this stuff. You mention he hated guards so what if he knows I'm a guard."

Shadow hid the extra water and said, "Yeah, I'm feeling better, and if he knew you were a guard, he wouldn't have been kind and it would've taken a lot time to make him let us go. He probably has a good reason for the stuff."

"Alright then I trust you than." She said "Shall we go give it to him then? Seeing as we have everything." She Handed him the bags "I mean if that's what you want to do. Say by the way did you touch any of the water perhaps that caused those weird thoughts if it did for you then it did for me."

(edited)

Shadow said took the bag and said, "Not the first time, when I got the water it was from the fishing pole, and the second time, it stopped. I'll give it to him in a month." He placed the claw in the bag and headed out the room to see what it does on Chrysalis, or if she knows what it is

Edited by reader8363

"I'm so glad that no pony has found the pond that duplicates themselves." Maple said, she heard him say he'll give it to him later "Well its your client anyways. Say where ya going?" she said following him

Shadow turned around and said as he stopped at the door, " I think Pinkie found it, but I might be wrong about it, and I'm doing some testing with Chrysalis." He said as he opened the door, "Hey Chrysalis, how are you doing?"

"Ohh I'm doing splendidly thanks for asking" The changeling queen said sarcastically. She glanced at Maple "I'm so hungry though. And you have quite the abundance of love."

"Oh shut it you so called queen" Maple snapped back "You're not eating my love."

Chrysalis rolled her eyes "Whatever you so called "Defender of Equestria".

"Hey chrysalis we can agree on one thing" she said "We both don't like 'Tia."

Shadow said as he pulled out the bottle of water from the hot springs, "I could make your stay enjoyable, but removing the chains is out of the question, I already made it so you can move around. Could you to not argue as much. Do you know what the hot springs next to Ponyville would do to you, or anypony that's evil?"

"Well I haven't heard of a spring near ponyville but I know plenty of evil ponys take me for example or any of my underlings" The queen told him "Well that or sombra. Plus a few others if you need more names."

"As much as dislike her I'll keep it to a minimum" Maple said to him.

Shadow took a deep breath to calm his nerves and said as he littered the ground underneath Chrysalis so it looked like a drain, "I want to test something out, that's been kinda bugging me. You'll probably get pissed at me for it. So, sorry in advance." He made a bowl shape and opened a giant hole above her. A stream of water from the spring ran over Chrysalis and went down the drains. He shut it off, opened a portal and grabbed a towel.

"Gah. Hey what was that for? Now I'm soaked in whatever this water is. Grrr I'll teach you to mess with the Queen of Changelings" She charged shadow.

Maple assumed a defensive stance even though she had no weapon "Well looks like she's more evil." Maple said "Guess that answers our question."

Shadow brought the walls up and latched the chains to Chrysalis and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to chain you up tighter for your own good. I'll come back to check up on you when it wears off, or I find a way to reverse it." He tossed the towel next to Chrysalis and left the room.

"Wait what happened" Maple heard her voice come from behind her. "Did I attack? I... Don't know what just happened."

Maple turned around "Wait so you lost control over your own actions there for a second?"

"Why would you care you hate me." Crysalis Responded with a typical eye roll drying herself of the slight amount of water on her "But yes it did

"Even though we're enemies it doesn't mean your not a pony." Maple said. "I'm curious how a spring could cause a pony to go insane..."

She walked off to tell Shadow about this.

"Hey at least loosen these" Chrysalis shouted but maple was already out of earshot.

Shadow sighed and grabbed one of the changelings he forgot about and said, "Okay, while Chrysalis is here, your job is to keep the hive in order, so it doesn't kill itself and not to come here. Got that." It shook it's head quickly and when Shadow opened a portal close to the hive, it bolted through it. He tossed the others in and closed it behind them.

"Shadow! The water I know what it does." she said running into the room "Chrysalis regained her focus after attacking. The water makes ponys go crazy and something tells me the more water or longer you're in the water is how long the effect lasts."