Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character do you like better: Rarity or Brittany Miller?

AlicornSpell

(edited)

I'm talking about the Brittany Miller from the 1980s "Alvin and the Chipmunks" cartoon.
Both these characters are very similar to each other in terms of personality, and here's the similarities that they have to each other:

Both characters like fashion and jewelries

Both characters are stuck up snobs

Both characters hate getting dirty

Both characters are girly girls

Both characters care a lot about their self image

Both characters are arrogant when it comes to their looks

Both characters are drama queens

Both characters get jealous very easily

Rarity and Brittany Miller are not the only characters that I made a comparison to from the "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" series and the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" series. visit the link below to see the other characters from those series that I made a comparison to.

I personally like Rarity more than Brittany Miller for many reasons.

Edited by AlicornSpell
  • Brohoof 3

I really like both characters, but I have to give it to Rarity because I think she has a certain maturity to her personality. Rarity has a certain elegance and class that can't be denied which may be intangible factors, but they are factors nonetheless.  :grin:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Ah. A fellow Alvin and the Chipmunks fan. :)

I much prefer Rarity (I still love Brittany, though).

Rarity can be snobbish and materialistic, but--unlike Brittany--she isn't mean. Can you imagine the word "generous" ever being applied to Brittany? :confused: I don't think so.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity hands down.

Although a better comparison to make would have been between Asami from the Legend of Korra and Rarity, and not Rarity and the leader of the Chipettes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18.5.2017 at 5:53 AM, AlicornSpell said:

Dont recall who Brittany is but  Im pretty sure even if i remembered her I would pick Rarity though i dont really agree that all of the similarities you listed fit Rarity.

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised several members know enough about Brittany to make some intelligent comments on this character comparison. :) As to who I like more personally, as much as I adore Rarity, I am giving Brittany the nod here.  Some of you express a preference for Rarity because she's more mature. That's not quite fair as you're comparing a 10 year old to a grown up.  I also have to add that the Chipmunks was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid and as such holds a unique place in my heart.  If anyone needs convincing, please check out the fan comic I made when I was a teenager. :wub: 

http://switchpoint.deviantart.com/art/Chipmunks-Comic-Page-1-23847583

(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, Wingnut said:

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised several members know enough about Brittany to make some intelligent comments on this character comparison. :) As to who I like more personally, as much as I adore Rarity, I am giving Brittany the nod here.  Some of you express a preference for Rarity because she's more mature. That's not quite fair as you're comparing a 10 year old to a grown up.  I also have to add that the Chipmunks was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid and as such holds a unique place in my heart.  If anyone needs convincing, please check out the fan comic I made when I was a teenager. :wub: 

http://switchpoint.deviantart.com/art/Chipmunks-Comic-Page-1-23847583

Well to be fair, Brittany may be 10 years old, but she has the personality and intelligence of a teenager or a young adult like how many kid cartoon characters do. Most kid cartoon characters never have the same personality and same intelligence as real life kids.

Edited by AlicornSpell