Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Musical tastes

Soma O)))

I like Broadway music and movie soundtracks the most, but my playlists are loaded with every kind of music imaginable. I have oldies dating back to the 1920s and stuff from every decade since. Every genre too, even commercial jingles from the ‘70’ and ‘80s. I have an open mind, so if I hear something I like I’m not going to ignore it; I’m gonna add it to my line-up.

• 2 weeks later...

I like/listen to almost all genres of music. My playlist is often shocking for people. From Rock, to EDM, to Classic, to Jazz, to Metal etc. At the same time the kind of music I prefer depends partially on the thing I'm doing while listing. For example when I write some text like documentation I listen to class, ambient etc, when I write code I often listen to EDM/trance/glitch etc.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I like/listen to almost all genres of music. My playlist is often shocking for people. From Rock, to EDM, to Classic, to Jazz, to Metal etc. At the same time the kind of music I prefer depends partially on the thing I'm doing while listing. For example when I write some text like documentation I listen to class, ambient etc, when I write code I often listen to EDM/trance/glitch etc.

I’m pretty much the same way, but metal and rock will always be the best :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...