• Terrible
    • Bad
    • Okay
    • Good
    • Amazing

(edited)

c6a27daaf083.jpg

Season 7 Episode 12: "Discordant Harmony"

Synopsis: "Discord resorts to changing himself and his home realm when he invites Fluttershy over for tea."

Writers: "Michael P. Fox and Wil Fox"

Airdate: "August 5th 2017"

MLP_Fanart_Fluttershy_and_Discord_my_lit

Watch the episode here (will add HD when available):

Edited by Firedog
  • Brohoof 4

Okay, now this actually sounds a bit fun. As much as I think Discord is incredibly hit and miss in terms of entertainment value, this is an episode I can totally get behind. The relationship between him and Fluttershy is something I love and I want to see more of it, and this sounds like an interesting take on that. Plus, it could be a self acceptance moral, which is always welcome. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
59 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

so its more or less a rehash of the IDW comic 48- 50  where Discord does the same thing, and becomes Accord?

Minus the complete shark-jump over everything Elements/Tree-related... I hope.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

"Discord resorts to changing himself and his home realm when he invites Fluttershy over for tea."

Anyone else think this is kinda strange considering he comes over for tea at fluttershys all the time?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

They don't always bother to update it.

I believe they update the schedule for each week. So it should be correct.

It also shows The Perfect Pair for sunday as usual. 

Also side note: Many sites were wrong on fluttershy leans in. But from my knowledge treehouse tv is the only site that had it right other than zap2it.

Edited by Firedog

7 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

They still could've changed it since the last update.

Also, I just noticed this guys source is completely incorrect. 

He is using zap2it.com, but he is searching WRONG.

He was incorrectly searching for "All upcoming episodes" rather than "New upcoming episodes".

As you can see Zap2It says that Episode 17 is still playing May 27th. 

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-discordant-harmony/EP013304160173?aid=zap2it

(edited)
1 hour ago, Firedog said:

Also, I just noticed this guys source is completely incorrect. 

He is using zap2it.com, but he is searching WRONG.

He was incorrectly searching for "All upcoming episodes" rather than "New upcoming episodes".

As you can see Zap2It says that Episode 17 is still playing May 27th. 

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-discordant-harmony/EP013304160173?aid=zap2it

It's not showing up on the listings grid, which is generally more accurate than the episode guide when it's not showing blank placeholder (which it isn't in this case).

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1495857600000&stnNum=17639&aid=zap2it

Edited by PinkiePie97

10 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

so its more or less a rehash of the IDW comic 48- 50  where Discord does the same thing, and becomes Accord?

Hey, Not all of us read the comics. I've been having a hard time purchasing the latest issues from good sources at good prices and so I stopped after #24. 

9 hours ago, A.V. said:

What are you talking about? Can you send me a PM explaining this?

13 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Yeah...

at the very least, its about FLUTTERSHY and his relationship (LIKE THE COMIC SHOULD HAVE BEEN) instead of glimmer, so I have hope there.
I honestly can't imagine it being WORSE than that dumpster fire of a Comic (HAHA! The elements don't work on me because I'm order and Harmony=order! Oh wait, you just told me that Friendship isn't order by a mixture of the two, making my previous statement  completely wrong!)

13 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Okay, now this actually sounds a bit fun. As much as I think Discord is incredibly hit and miss in terms of entertainment value, this is an episode I can totally get behind. The relationship between him and Fluttershy is something I love and I want to see more of it, and this sounds like an interesting take on that. Plus, it could be a self acceptance moral, which is always welcome. 

I'm always up for more fluttershy/discord relationship stuff. we've gotten a pretty small amount honestly, IMO.

12 hours ago, A.V. said:

+1 there >.<

also minus Celestia mewling about her uselessness and Accord being right just so starlight can look better by pep talking her and refuting her line of thought. I feel bad for celestia fans in that comic >.<

23 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Well this episode could be interesting, hopefully it gets better reception than the Accord arc from the comics.

Granted, I actually liked #48-49.

#50, however, just proved that s***ty ending can ruin the rest of the story.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, AkuStarburstLyraFries said:

So, it's not airing? 'Cause I'm looking around and I can't find it but also it's not being streamed and I saw that it was supposed to air today.

No, it didn't air.

• Brohoof 2

Canada now has me all sorts of confused. So they didn't air this episode, which means no new episode on Sunday either most likely. Is there a mid-season hiatus that's happening randomly or what? 

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Canada now has me all sorts of confused. So they didn't air this episode, which means no new episode on Sunday either most likely. Is there a mid-season hiatus that's happening randomly or what? 

According to Discovery Family, Not Asking for Trouble is the mid-season finale, so chances are Canada won't air any more new episodes for a while.

Here's the press announcement: https://cf.press.discovery.com/ugc/highlights/2017/05/26/100123/DFC_Highlights_-_June_2017_-_Final.pdf

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Dark Qiviut said:

According to Discovery Family, Not Asking for Trouble is the mid-season finale, so chances are Canada won't air any more new episodes for a while.

Aaaaaah, alright. Damn. So no new episodes for a decent while then overall technically. At least, for us that have been watching the Canadian premieres, if they are doing a hiatus. 

Just now, Kyoshi said:

Aaaaaah, alright. Damn. So no new episodes for a decent while then overall technically. At least, for us that have been watching the Canadian premieres, if they are doing a hiatus. 

There's a good chance that none of the second half's complete, after all. According to Big Jim earlier in the year, each episode's completed about eight weeks prior to American release. I won't be surprised if this one's still in post-production.

• Brohoof 2