Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minimum characters sign

Uh, I just came back after a minimal break, and noticed a minor problem with the post design, the "x characters (20 is the minimum) sign kind of goes over the text whenever you reach a point when typing, it's minor but a bit annoying, can you guys do anything about that? 

Welcome back @Nico 

Yes this is one of the huge annoyances that a lot of regulars have complained about, and I've been very vocal about it myself. I think this is the third or fourth thread that has made this complaint. 

So you are certainly not the only one. 

Perhaps when we get to the tenth thread we can trade in our punched cards for a free coffee! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Blue Diamond said:

Welcome back @Nico 

Yes this is one of the huge annoyances that a lot of regulars have complained about, and I've been very vocal about it myself. I think this is the third or fourth thread that has made this complaint. 

So you are certainly not the only one. 

Perhaps when we get to the tenth thread we can trade in our punched cards for a free coffee! 

Ay;) Sure. But what's the problem with it? Like why isn't it fixed already if it's such a big complaint?

Edited by Guest

(edited)
On 3.06.2017 at 5:43 PM, Nico said:

Uh, I just came back after a minimal break, and noticed a minor problem with the post design, the "x characters (20 is the minimum) sign kind of goes over the text whenever you reach a point when typing, it's minor but a bit annoying, can you guys do anything about that? 

Ooooh you're not the only one. :P 

8 hours ago, Jon the Bronynerd said:

Yeah, and I sure don't like the sight of it. If any, it should be at the top right that doesn't obstruct the text box.

Do you mean that kind of top right?

Spoiler

qdg6cTz.png

From my perspective, lowering its 'top' position from 50px to 7px via the console makes it look better, like in the image above.

That would be great, though I'm not sure how that would look like for users with low-resolution monitors/devices. For me, it would be perfect, but for some users there would be a possibility, that the buttons would be covered by that counter, which probably would make it even worse. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3