Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Australia getting Discordant Harmony and Perfect Pear this month

ggg-2

On 2017-06-09 at 8:57 PM, Phirun Natela said:

And are you actually doing this? Most likely not.

I haven't watched a single episode of season 7 >.>

It's been hella hard to avoid spoilers on a freaking MLP forum tho, let me tell you xD

Lot of people like the time to disseminate, but personally, I sometimes wish that every show was released in bingeable packages like Netflix originals. The wait is brutal. 

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Lot of people like the time to disseminate, but personally, I sometimes wish that every show was released in bingeable packages like Netflix originals. The wait is brutal. 

Yeah. When that rumor turned out to be false, it was a bummer. It would have felt a bit nostalgic binging Pony like I did when I started getting into the show. :D

On 6/9/2017 at 0:31 AM, Jeric said:

Finally, I don't believe Granny and Grand Pear are or were a couple. He is AJ's maternal grandfather, and Granny is her paternal grandmother. 

Spoiler

The novel Applejack and the Honest-To-Goodness Switcheroo implied heavily that Granny Smith was Applejack's maternal grandmother. It may yet be the case.

Either way, I'm watching these the second they're out! Been really looking forward to this Applejack episode.

9 minutes ago, Red Cedar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The novel Applejack and the Honest-To-Goodness Switcheroo implied heavily that Granny Smith was Applejack's maternal grandmother. It may yet be the case.

Either way, I'm watching these the second they're out! Been really looking forward to this Applejack episode.

Assumin' a book is canon. That's a paddlin'. (this is a joke, don't hurt me)

3 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Assumin' a book is canon. That's a paddlin'. (this is a joke, don't hurt me)

I have no reason not to assume it's canon at this point. The author now writes episodes.

(edited)

I have to point out that so far in the whole show, Twilight and/or Pinkie appeared in all of Fluttershy's appearances. However, the streak could be broken with Discordant Harmony, if neither of them appear there. If that happens, Fluttershy could be the fifth to be the only Mane Six pony with an episode appearance, leaving Pinkie Pie to be the last one still without one.

And The Perfect Pear will have Applejack's parents in it. Though I wonder how long the flashback in that episode will last. What's more, Season 7's third song is in there too.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

Really hyped for Discordant harmony. Discord and Fluttershy might be the most focused duo on this show. Woudn't be suprised if the animators smuggle some blushing on Fluttershy face when they have a talk in the last act of the episode. I also woudn't be suprised if they get more and more shippy next season to the point of actual big wedding episode.

On 2017-06-16 at 12:01 AM, Phirun Natela said:

WOW, that is way too hopeful, even for a shipper. Spoiler, won't ever happen.

People were saying similar thing about shipping overall and now Big Mac from S1 is now permanently shipped. And seeing how focused Discord is on one character for so many seasons, i woudn't cross out this possibility.