Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Avatar Above You Grants You A Wish, What Do You Ask For?

Duality

I wish I had some sort of liquid that could be used to quench my thirst... such a liquid would need to be both cheap and available in large quantities. I would also prefer it to be dairy-free, to help my voice for drama. But what liquid would I drink?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

I wish I had some sort of liquid that could be used to quench my thirst... such a liquid would need to be both cheap and available in large quantities. I would also prefer it to be dairy-free, to help my voice for drama. But what liquid would I drink?

I wish that you had read a nutritionist book before commenting here, as any such publication would inform you of the obvious suitability of black coffee for the purposes you describe here. And here I was starting to think you were smart flappyhorse. :wat:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Eh, probably wish for some help with my math homework or something...

EDIT: Or physics too I guess.

Edited by Fade
  • Brohoof 1

@ShadowDash13

I only wish to put on a Disney performance by using both Unicorn's knowledge of all things Disney and my Changeling's shape-shifting abilities for costumes!

Come on, just tell me which one you'd like to see!:please:

• Brohoof 1

@ShadowDash13 Heh heh, yeah, I took college calculus when I was 15 too.  Although that was years ago, and now I'm studying weird stuff like number theory, motive theory, p-adic analytic geometry, etcetera.  Don't lose sight of your future bud and keep at it with those mathematics.

I wish for you to do tricks with your wings, I guess.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

I wish it was The Lion King.

I loved that movie...

Wish granted. 

By the way whether you like or hate the DTV sequel Simba's Pride, you can't deny the similarities between the Disney Characters of that film and the MLP characters and episodes, involving the Changelings

Here's a comment I left on some guy's review of LK2:

This movie is comparable to Season 6 Finale, To Where and Back Again, as well as Times They Are a Changeling. The biggest reason: The character comparisons

*Thorax the reformed Changeling=Kovu*
They're both the antagonist turned good. Both were raised by an evil leader to gain power by any means, until they both met someone who makes them see the errors of their ways

*Queen Chrysalis=Zira*
Both wanted power. Chrysalis, love; Zira, control of the Pride Lands. Both raised their "children" to seek love and revenge, respectively. The main difference is their final fate: Zira suffers a Disney Villain Death after refusing to let Kiara save her from falling; Dethroned Chrysalis refused to accept Starlight Glimmer's request for redemption and is last seen running to parts unknown. Will she return in Season 7?

*The Mane 6, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer= Kiara's love for Kovu* (in some ways)
Because Kovu fell in love with Kiara, he abandon his orders to kill Simba and even tries to save Simba at one point; Thorax realizes that he doesn't want to steal love, but share it from witnessing the Mane 6's true friendship of working together to defend their city. Then after meeting Spike, who put his celebrity status at risk to stand up for Thorax, he finally had a friend to share love with. Finally in the Finale, it was Starlight Glimmer who told Thorax instead of resisting Chrysalis's attempt to suck all the love out of him. he must GIVE her all his love. As a result, he proves to the rest of his Changlings kind that there's a better way to get their substances without stealing false love.

*Shining Armor= Simba*
Before meeting Thorax, Shining Armor hated all Changelings because of how Queen Chrysalis once kidnapped his wife and brought harm to his people; Simba hated the Outlanders for their loyalty to Scar (I'll let the fact they were never mentioned during the original slide). Shining believed there was no such thing as a nice changeling; when Simba attempts to get to know Kovu, Zira shows up to reveal that Kovu was taught to kill him despite Kovu already wanting to change. Even when Kovu tries to help Simba, the Lion King felt betrayed. Shining Armor's mind was changed when Spike followed by his sister, Twilight decided to stand by Thorax. Simba's reason for changing his mind is a little weaker by comparison.

Okay, I think my point is very well-made, now! I still think both stories are good and worth watching.

I wish for a pet textwall to smash over people's heads when they attempt to argue with me.

25 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

HEY, I'm the 15 year old taking college calculus. ASK ME!!!!

And I'm the [not telling]-year-old that took college calculus when I was 15, too, and aced it.

Tut, tut, flappyhorse.

You should know by now that I'm the smart one around here. :catface:

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Wish granted. 

Wii didn't you make a wish of your own, though?

Spoiler

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah username puns

1 minute ago, Duality said:

Wii didn't you make a wish of your own, though?

Hide contents

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah username puns

I wish you would tell me why that's an username pun.

I wish for some chitin.

22 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I wish you would tell me why that's an username pun.

Instead of the word 'why', I used the section of your username 'wii'.

Hilarious, I know.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wish for more...

Master
Apprentice
Heartborne seventh seeker
Warrior
Disciple
In me
The Wishmaster!

I mean, I wish for moe Fladdashai. :kindness: 

Edited by Moe Desu
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

I would wish to not Drown.~

Heh, heh, heh!

Me am teh Smurt!

I wish the same, but, like, instead of the implications of not drowning in water specifically I substitute the implications of not drowning in maple syrup specifically. Wishes gotta play to the nature of the genie, after all. :umad:

Edited by Duality