Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

5 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

It's not required. 

Okay, but is it alright if I hold onto Moonshadow for a few posts? You still control him, but he'd be unable to leave my presence for a while.

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Okay, but is it alright if I hold onto Moonshadow for a few posts? You still control him, but he'd be unable to leave my presence for a while.

Actually that's what I was hoping for. Thank goodness that worked out the way I hoped

• Brohoof 1

@Ninetales

Uh...When did Midnight reach the Changelings? In my last post, it was just the Wills and MoonShadow alone in the Everfree Forest.

@Maple Bat

Also, can I at least have Will ask MoonShadow about his relationship with Maple seeing how she hates Changeling and he actually is one?

@Ninetales @Maple Bat

C. Will's not transforming until everyone's present.

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Ninetales

Uh...When did Midnight reach the Changelings? In my last post, it was just the Wills and MoonShadow alone in the Everfree Forest.

@Maple Bat

Also, can I at least have Will ask MoonShadow about his relationship with Maple seeing how she hates Changeling and he actually is one?

@Ninetales @Maple Bat

C. Will's not transforming until everyone's present.

Yes you can ask him that. He won't be too offended but do remember if he doesn't see a changeling for a long time he convinces himself he's not one at times

@WiiGuy2014 im sorry, i was really caught up with personal matters, and i missed a really good chunk of detail, so im trying to catch up. I didnt know you and maple were in two different locations. Im really confused.

1 minute ago, Ninetales said:

@WiiGuy2014 im sorry, i was really caught up with personal matters, and i missed a really good chunk of detail, so im trying to catch up. I didnt know you and maple were in two different locations. Im really confused.

I got it don't worry.

@WiiGuy2014

Just hang back until my next post

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

Im just really confused maple. I just dont know how to proceed.

I know. I'll try to help explain what's been around Maple AS Maple. and what to do right now is probably head with the siblings cause they're about to go to Will

@Maple Bat

Didn't Maple passed by some Poison Joke earlier? Ooh, are you planning something?:pinkie:

Also, MoonShadow was awesome in causally revealing himself to Will and helping the Wills realize their feelings for each other. Good work with the character!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

4 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

@Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014

Due to some issues revolving a friend id rather not get into, im taking a short break for a while. Im sorry if this causes you any inconviences. I just request a little time.

We understand. Would it be alright for us to continue without you for a while?

@Maple Bat

Okay, I don't know what to make of Poison Joke Maple Bat. All I can think of to do with C. Will is for him to make-up with her and transformed to "Butterfly form" once everyone's full attention is on him to witness an important moment.

What exactly is going on with Maple? Can she accept C. Will's apology? What can the Wills do in the meantime of Maple's poison joke episode?

12 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

What exactly is going on with Maple?

She has Deer horns (Poison Joke.) and her wings have claw marks on them.

Can she accept C. Will's apology

Yea She can.

What can the Wills do in the meantime of Maple's poison joke episode?

Talk about it with Woody or work things out with the 2 Wills internally. Maple's embarrassed by this but not unable to feel emotions or anything. The Will could try to help her to make up for the C. Will Episode.

Edited by Maple Bat

@Maple Bat

In your last IC post, what were the things Maple was referring as wanting to get rid of unless the Wills like them?

If it's the deer horns, then I suppose Will would let Maple keep them for a short while. Of course, he would want to restore her, but the deer horns would help remind C. Will about his Reformed Changeling form of his dreams.

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

In your last IC post, what were the things Maple was referring as wanting to get rid of unless the Wills like them?

If it's the deer horns, then I suppose Will would let Maple keep them for a short while. Of course, he would want to restore her, but the deer horns would help remind C. Will about his Reformed Changeling form of his dreams.

Yes the horns.

But hey I liked the Idea of them but Maple can feel more like this.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Maple Bat

In the words of MoonShadow, "Trust should be earned, not given."

So between him and the 2 Wills, have they earned his trust in them? And if so, how and when was that?

Well, from the Wills' perspective, I can say that at least MoonShadow has earned their trust by showing his true form and helping them come to terms with their unspoken, mutual crush.