Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were given the opportunity to end all diseases, Would you?

Vulcan

Over-population? Do you also believe in global warming? Why don't you ahead and take the bite, while you are at it? (Do not do it). Oh, sweet summer child. The size of this realm is too vast to be filled with human creatures.

Also, all diseases were artificially created for a purpose. And that is to ensure the human creation is kept dependant upon the establishment. No other reason, really.  Everything is a form of debt and enslavement; a more sophisticated form, in which you are essentially a slave, but you do not know it. You can be a happy slave or a sad slave. But always one.

Whomever came with this plan for humanity must be truly a genius. Because the extent of this great deception is world-wide. You are cohabiting this plane of existence with the seed of the serpent. It just happens that you never realized it. Be careful, not everything is what it seems. I would go so far as to say that nothing is what it seems. And for this is that I feel so much remorse when I look at humanity. I am sorry. I hope the messiah can return soon. What has been done to this creation is wrong... And I don't even understand the ramifications of this war over humanity.