Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you have given the ticket to in "The Ticket Master" if you were Twi?

Moonlight

83 users have voted

1. 1. If you were Twilight, who would you have given the ticket to?

• Spike
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Nopony (Keep both to yourself)
    • Other (Background Characters, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Princesses, etc..)

(edited)

I would give it to Applejack. Since, Fluttersy could see animals anywhere, Rainbow could try out for the wonderbolts when they came to Cloudsdale, Rarity could meet a stallion anywhere, Pinkie could party anywhere, and Spike didn't want to go in the first place.

What about you all?

img-1674782-1-37071__safe_pinkie-pie_rar

img-1674782-2-22427__safe_rainbow-dash_a

img-1674782-3-XF37W.gifimg-1674782-4-89234__safe_spike_animated

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 5

Applejack, because she is really the only one who deserved the ticket.

Although, I probably would have wanted to give it to Dashie and then I would ask her go to with me *blush* (But that's assuming I'm me and not Twi)

• Brohoof 4

I would of given the second ticket to Apple Jack, her reasons are far more better then the rest of the main six. The rest of the main six's reasons are mostly selfish opinions (In my opinion). Apple Jack is giving a reason that would benefit someone else and not entirely herself.

• Brohoof 3

I would sell both for a profit.

I wouldn't have to deal with the stupid drama of deciding who to take, and I wouldn't have really wanted to go in the first place.

Assuming I'd have to go and bring another pony with me, I'd probably bring Applejack. Every one else wanted to go for rather selfish reasons (at least in comparison to Applejack), and apparently Spike didn't want to go at all, according to OP (I don't remember the episode very much), so EpplJek it is.

• Brohoof 6

Applejack, because she is really the only one who deserved the ticket.

Although, I probably would have wanted to give it to Dashie and then I would ask her go to with me *blush* (But that's assuming I'm me and not Twi)

Totally agree, all the others where very selfish.

I think spike would probably have gotten the ticket though if he had shown interest :). Spike + Twi is kinda a given :P! They go everywhere together!

• Brohoof 2

What if I want to take one of my friends instead?

I would totally bring @.

I guess Applejack. She was going to help her Granny out, and that's a very good reason.

• Brohoof 1

Im only one who vote spike eh? Well ill explain, if you remember spike said he didnt want to go but he wanted to spend time in his home city maybe or he just wanted to go with rarity in the end, all in all spike would be the choice.

• Brohoof 2

Applejack, simply because she asked first. That's my solution to all things like this, unless I already have somebody in mind.

• Brohoof 2

I would force Spike to go with me. This way, it'd seem more like a "mother taking care of their child" type thing rather than an "I like such and such more than you" situation. Do you see what I mean?

• Brohoof 1

I'm not fond of formal gatherings at all, much less with strangers, so I'd return the two of them. Even then, If I had known the gala would be the worst event of them all beforehand, I would have no hesitance on simply trashing the tickets.

• Brohoof 1

Nopony else except Applejack deserves to go, or at least has a better reason why. Even though Rarity run's a business, Applejack wanted to go to the Gala so she can sell apple treats and earn money to help others, unlike Rarity who just wanted to see some dumb prince.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie. Her stupid / hilarious little ditty about the Gala being the best place for her would've won me over.

Plus, it gave us this meme (spoiler = language):

mlfw1105_1320960749895468.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I would give it to Applejack, and though she's one of my least favorite out of the Mane 6, she wanted to go in order to help others. Also, as a matter of fairness, she asked first. Tough choice though.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack honestly (hehe) had the best reason, since she was gonna use the money earned to help the family.
I guess Rainbow Dash had a decent enough reason too, but she seemed to get into the Wonderbolts pretty easily anyway.
That and Applejack had the most selfless reason.

• Brohoof 2

Same as what you said, I would give it to AJ. She's the only one going there for reasons that would affect her livelihood. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she planning on using that money for something to do with her family? 

So yeah because of the reasons she wanted to go I would have given it to Applejack. The others could have accomplished their goals for the gala someplace else.

• Brohoof 1

You know, there was a whole clutter of ponies who decided to try grabbing the ticket. I'll decide to give it to one of them. In particular, I'll give it to Derpy! Who knows what chaos she can ensue at the Grand Galloping Gala?! Hehehe...

130499299130.gif

• Brohoof 3

That's a tough one. But on the spot, id give the ticket to fluttershy.

A. How can you say no to that face.

B. I love it when she lost her marbles.

C. She usually gets the short end of the stick. So might give her something.

• Brohoof 2

Well, let's see...

Pinkie essentially just wants to party. No charitable cause or special experience that she doesn't get to do often. Plus, if you ask me, Pinkie doesn't need an invitation to party. Anywhere. Scratching her off the list.

Rarity wants to meet a prince charming who may or may not be there, of whom may or may not be the colt of her dreams, anyway. We knew this, even before knowing Blueblood would be an asshole. If she had -already- found a colt who treated her well and that she was in love with, and she was going to use this night as a chance to grow closer to him and have a fantastic first date of sorts, I'd give her a ticket. But as it was, she was just jumping in with no guarantee of anything. If Rarity wants to go hunting for a prince charming, she can use money from her job to take a trip there, at any time :P Scratching her off the list.

Dash, I love you to pieces, but while I understand the Wonderbolts were at the Gala and that this may be a chance to show off for them, I honestly don't think it's an ideal opportunity. The Wonderbolts are there primarily to relax, not watch rookies do tricks to try and get into the team. They did a show, but after that, they want to chill. I'd say, arranging a meeting with Spitfire privately, or hell, hanging out with the chick when she's not on-duty and casually impressing her when the chance shows itself would be a better choice. Though, you'll later get in the Wonderbolts Academy anyway so that's moot. Scratching her off the list.

Fluttershy is a similar vibe to Pinkie. While Fluttershy will see animals at the Gala that she normally doesn't, that doesn't change the fact that she's going to a party to be anti-social by being with the critters in the garden. She's practically got a zoo at her house; going to a one-year event just to play with a few additional animal species is hardly the best reason among the Mane Six for going to the Gala. Scratching her off the list.

...which leaves, yes, Applejack. As many others have followed suit, Applejack is going 100% out of her family's interest, not her own. Her cause is entirely charitable, from the getgo. Once again, most level-headed Mane Six pony proves her maturity. Achievement Unlocked, Ticket Get.

• Brohoof 6

See-personally I would have gone straight to the conclusion she had in the end-if all my friends can't go, I'm not going either. It's too much of a bummer to have to single anyone out like that from such a close group-wouldn't be worth it for a one night party, no matter how cool it was going to be.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Applejack had the best reason to go of any of them which was to help her family and was actually the first to actually give up the ticket and apologize to Twilight. Pinkie Pie just wanted to go to a party which alot of want to do from time to time, I just came back from a party shortly before typing this. Fluttershy wanted to play with animals which is something she does all the time anyway, Rarity wanted to meet her crush which if understandable but she had some seriously unrealistic expectations about Prince Blueblood. Even if he didn't turn out to be a jerk there was still no guarantee that he would have been right for her and even if he was I doubt that he would have asked her to marry him two seconds after meeting like in her fantasy. And Rainbow Dash wanted to impress the Wonderbolts which is crucial to her career but it just wasn't the right time and place.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2