Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private T-Sparks Does Shy 1x1 with Techno Universial

Tilgoreth

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I believe Fluttershy would prefer to hang out with Discord is she knew about my brothers plans with you. But to be honest your really copying me on the protection wall as I had the same thing back when I was a human on earth. The wall would destroy any evil that was within a 500 meter radius of me but the question is what if I activate the exact same invisible shield as you on myself and then I clash the two shealds together?

Techno then activated a shield that was exactly the same as Twilight's on himself and he then started walking towards Twilight...  

"You realize that just bounces off right?" T-Sparks said as Techno was stopped by the invisble wall. "Also Fluttershy here said that she doesn't like being with me because she feels like she's cheating on her girlfriend Rainbow Dash." 

Eventually T-Sparks finshed eating. "Its been lovley doll, but it's time too end this." T-Sparks said injecting Fluttershy with a needle. "Don't worry sweetheart, it  just erases your memory. You won't remember any of this happend." Fluttershy then collapsed on the ground. T-Sparks then activated the sphere. 

"You know Techno, let me tell you something. See Herobrien, tasked me with destroying this world because he has no reason do do it himself. You can't kill him, he can't kill you. Your fight is pointless. Made even more pointless by the fact that we exist within a multiverse. I could destroy countless worlds, killing billons. But it wouldn't matter, not when there are infinte lives." T-Sparks sighed. "It's time for me too leave. Hoepfully I will be able too return too my world. If not, then I will die. But at least I had fun." T-Sparks then injected herself with another needle. Suddenley the barrier seperating them dissapeared.

49 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"You realize that just bounces off right?" T-Sparks said as Techno was stopped by the invisble wall. "Also Fluttershy here said that she doesn't like being with me because she feels like she's cheating on her girlfriend Rainbow Dash." 

Eventually T-Sparks finshed eating. "Its been lovley doll, but it's time too end this." T-Sparks said injecting Fluttershy with a needle. "Don't worry sweetheart, it  just erases your memory. You won't remember any of this happend." Fluttershy then collapsed on the ground. T-Sparks then activated the sphere. 

"You know Techno, let me tell you something. See Herobrien, tasked me with destroying this world because he has no reason do do it himself. You can't kill him, he can't kill you. Your fight is pointless. Made even more pointless by the fact that we exist within a multiverse. I could destroy countless worlds, killing billons. But it wouldn't matter, not when there are infinte lives." T-Sparks sighed. "It's time for me too leave. Hoepfully I will be able too return too my world. If not, then I will die. But at least I had fun." T-Sparks then injected herself with another needle. Suddenley the barrier seperating them dissapeared.

Just before Fluttershy was injected Techno had taken a system status backup of Fluttershy's system so he could recover her later. This even copied her short-term memory from the time of the backup.

TU: But still there's one weakness you forgot about and that's I could do a really high amount of damage to the universal chaos system if I send that orb there! I guess I should try retuning this bomb to sender!

Techno then opened a portal for a moment that sent the orb flying through the DATANET straight for the universal chaos system servers. It then blew up inside one of the major servers in the chaos system and all evil things started to glitch out...

TU: And we have detonation!

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Just before Fluttershy was injected Techno had taken a system status backup of Fluttershy's system so he could recover her later. This even copied her short-term memory from the time of the backup.

TU: But still there's one weakness you forgot about and that's I could do a really high amount of damage to the universal chaos system if I send that orb there! I guess I should try retuning this bomb to sender!

Techno then opened a portal for a moment that sent the orb flying through the DATANET straight for the universal chaos system servers. It then blew up inside one of the major servers in the chaos system and all evil things started to glitch out...

TU: And we have detonation!

"It never mattered anyways. Herobrien could destroy this world in an instant if he wanted. But what's the point? Your fight is infinte." T-Sparks said as she sluped too the ground. "I do beilive I am dying. Herobrien said that the injection would return me too my own universe, I suppose he lied. You might not beilive me but I am rather sorry about your friend Twilight Sparkle. She seemed like such a nice girl." T-Sparks inhaled sharply. " So lonley... that's all it was..." And with that she died. 

Silga ran towards her. Unknown too Silga or Techno however T-Sparks soul was being absorbed by Silga's ankh necklace. Twilight wasn't breathing. Silga cast a spell too restore Twilight's health. She began too breath after that. Silga then checked on Fluttershy. She was fine as well. Fluttershy and Twilgiht wouldn't remember any of what happend. The only physical evidence that remained was the copy of Fluttershy's memories that Techno had. 

Using a levitation spell Silga picked up Twilight and Fluttershy. "I think it's time we went home." 

15 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"It never mattered anyways. Herobrien could destroy this world in an instant if he wanted. But what's the point? Your fight is infinte." T-Sparks said as she sluped too the ground. "I do beilive I am dying. Herobrien said that the injection would return me too my own universe, I suppose he lied. You might not beilive me but I am rather sorry about your friend Twilight Sparkle. She seemed like such a nice girl." T-Sparks inhaled sharply. " So lonley... that's all it was..." And with that she died. 

Silga ran towards her. Unknown too Silga or Techno however T-Sparks soul was being absorbed by Silga's ankh necklace. Twilight wasn't breathing. Silga cast a spell too restore Twilight's health. She began too breath after that. Silga then checked on Fluttershy. She was fine as well. Fluttershy and Twilgiht wouldn't remember any of what happend. The only physical evidence that remained was the copy of Fluttershy's memories that Techno had. 

Using a levitation spell Silga picked up Twilight and Fluttershy. "I think it's time we went home." 

TU: Yeah. Let's go home.

Techno then zapped everyone into a portal and now they were going through a tunnel that had data traveling through it. They then turned back into ponies and arrived back at Twilight's castle...

TU: And we're back! I just need a moment to restore the backup of Fluttershy's system!

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah. Let's go home.

Techno then zapped everyone into a portal and now they were going through a tunnel that had data traveling through it. They then turned back into ponies and arrived back at Twilight's castle...

TU: And we're back! I just need a moment to restore the backup of Fluttershy's system!

While Techno did that Silga went and got all the statues. She then cast a spell turning them back into ponies. They passed out after that. Silga laid Twilgiht down on her throne. She then materialed several beer bottles around the room, hoping that Spike, Starlight, and the girls would just they got drunk and passed out. Techno finished with Fluttershy.

"Techno, this might sound like a strange request, but could you remove my powers? Seeing what happend too T-Sparks has made me realize that there are more important things than magic. And besides, maybe I will still be able too find a way too use magic on my own anyways."

14 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

While Techno did that Silga went and got all the statues. She then cast a spell turning them back into ponies. They passed out after that. Silga laid Twilgiht down on her throne. She then materialed several beer bottles around the room, hoping that Spike, Starlight, and the girls would just they got drunk and passed out. Techno finished with Fluttershy.

"Techno, this might sound like a strange request, but could you remove my powers? Seeing what happend too T-Sparks has made me realize that there are more important things than magic. And besides, maybe I will still be able too find a way too use magic on my own anyways."

TU: To be honest Silga removing your powers completely would be a really stupid thing to do as you'll seriously need your powers to actually stand a chance against Herobrien or another one of his creations. I recommend you just refrain from using them so they are still there on standby in the event of a major emergency. But still with your power you can experiment and come up with new ideas for spells and you can actually perform those new spells the instant you come up with them! Just remember not to accidentally break something and if you do then there's an undo spell function for that!   

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest Silga removing your powers completely would be a really stupid thing to do as you'll seriously need your powers to actually stand a chance against Herobrien or another one of his creations. I recommend you just refrain from using them so they are still there on standby in the event of a major emergency. But still with your power you can experiment and come up with new ideas for spells and you can actually perform those new spells the instant you come up with them! Just remember not to accidentally break something and if you do then there's an undo spell function for that!   

"I suppose your right." Silga said hugging Techno. " It was nice meeting you." With that she left Twilight's castle and went back home.

OOC: Um feel free too wrap up, or continue it if you want. But I don't think there is anything too add.

10 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"I suppose your right." Silga said hugging Techno. " It was nice meeting you." With that she left Twilight's castle and went back home.

OOC: Um feel free too wrap up, or continue it if you want. But I don't think there is anything too add.

(I believe maybe we should have the two go and talk about what happened to the two royal sisters in Cantralot but then Herobrien shows up during the talk. Maybe you might play as the sisters and obviously I'll be playing as Herobrien! :) )

Just as Siliga was leaving Techno shouted out to her... 

TU: Wait! Why don't we talk about what happened to the two royal sisters or maybe call them down here to see what happened! Knowing them I'm sure that they would want to know about what happened!  

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(I believe maybe we should have the two go and talk about what happened to the two royal sisters in Cantralot but then Herobrien shows up during the talk. Maybe you might play as the sisters and obviously I'll be playing as Herobrien! :) )

Just as Siliga was leaving Techno shouted out to her... 

TU: Wait! Why don't we talk about what happened to the two royal sisters or maybe call them down here to see what happened! Knowing them I'm sure that they would want to know about what happened!  

OOC: olay wont be able too reply again until monday.

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(The only thing is I won't be able to be that active on the forums on Monday as I have school during the week. :) )

OOC: I can reply for a bit. But will be bust starting Tuesday until the following monday. Sorry can't help it. 

"Alright lets go to Canterlot." Silga replied. 

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

OOC: I can reply for a bit. But will be bust starting Tuesday until the following monday. Sorry can't help it. 

"Alright lets go to Canterlot." Silga replied. 

The two were then teleported just outside the throne room...

TU: Okey that was me teleporting us but let's see Princess Celestia and Luna!

Techno then opened the doors to the throne room...

(The only issue is that I'll be leaving to go to school within the next 10 minutes. :) )

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

The two were then teleported just outside the throne room...

TU: Okey that was me teleporting us but let's see Princess Celestia and Luna!

Techno then opened the doors to the throne room...

(The only issue is that I'll be leaving to go to school within the next 10 minutes. :) )

OOC: Too bad. But I can't help it. Sorry.

"Who are you?" Celestia boomed from on top of her throne. Luna was sitting next too her. 

"Your majestey I am Silga Singewald, and this is Techno. We have urgent news too relay too you. Techno if you would."

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

OOC: Too bad. But I can't help it. Sorry.

"Who are you?" Celestia boomed from on top of her throne. Luna was sitting next too her. 

"Your majestey I am Silga Singewald, and this is Techno. We have urgent news too relay too you. Techno if you would."

Ahh yes! We've been looking for you two! Anyways you probably remember me as I've been pretty much helping you through major villain attacks in the form of a voice in your head. Anyways Twilight was experimenting with a new spell that turned her into one of Herobrien's creations. She then took Flutershy with her to the equestria girls universe and attempted to destroy that universe but we stopped her before she said it. SE also returned to normal after she failed to complete her mission and currently she's now almost dead in her castle. She also turned Starlight Glimmer and the other 4 main 6 ponies to stone statues and she did the same with spike.

(And I've got to rush off to school now. Bye! :) )

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ahh yes! We've been looking for you two! Anyways you probably remember me as I've been pretty much helping you through major villain attacks in the form of a voice in your head. Anyways Twilight was experimenting with a new spell that turned her into one of Herobrien's creations. She then took Flutershy with her to the equestria girls universe and attempted to destroy that universe but we stopped her before she said it. SE also returned to normal after she failed to complete her mission and currently she's now almost dead in her castle. She also turned Starlight Glimmer and the other 4 main 6 ponies to stone statues and she did the same with spike.

(And I've got to rush off to school now. Bye! :) )

"That sounds terrible. We must do everything we can too stop Herobrien." Celestia said. Then she and Luna began too fortify the castle. Silga and Techno helped. 

8 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"That sounds terrible. We must do everything we can too stop Herobrien." Celestia said. Then she and Luna began too fortify the castle. Silga and Techno helped. 

TU: Fortifying equestria isn't going to exactly going to be practical if Herobrien has a backup plan of some sort that's on it's way here! And I've spoken too soon as Herobrien is on his way now!

Techno was now getting hundreds of DATANET DNS breach warnings and errors and that was a clear sign to him that Herobrien was on his way to equestria...

TU: To be honest we need to fortify equestria as Herobrien will be here within the next few minutes! Anyways maybe this massive cape I'm wearing might be a big mental distraction to Herobrien. It's just he really likes soft material things and it really should make him lose his concentration in battle when he sees my cape fluttering. It's a real strange thing with him but it would probably make him crash into things accidentally!      

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Fortifying equestria isn't going to exactly going to be practical if Herobrien has a backup plan of some sort that's on it's way here! And I've spoken too soon as Herobrien is on his way now!

Techno was now getting hundreds of DATANET DNS breach warnings and errors and that was a clear sign to him that Herobrien was on his way to equestria...

TU: To be honest we need to fortify equestria as Herobrien will be here within the next few minutes! Anyways maybe this massive cape I'm wearing might be a big mental distraction to Herobrien. It's just he really likes soft material things and it really should make him lose his concentration in battle when he sees my cape fluttering. It's a real strange thing with him but it would probably make him crash into things accidentally!      

"Good idea Techno! Make your cape as big as you can!" Silga said as Celestia and Luna continued too fortify the castle and Equstria.

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Good idea Techno! Make your cape as big as you can!" Silga said as Celestia and Luna continued too fortify the castle and Equstria.

TU: Or in actual fact I've got a better idea!

Techno then spawned massive capes that where similar in size to his one the two sisters and the main 6. They also all had colour patterns that matched the colours of the ponies that were wearing them. He also changed Silga's green cape into a massive cape that was similar in size to Techno's one...

TU: Now even more distractions like that could even possibly burn out Herobrien's system! 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or in actual fact I've got a better idea!

Techno then spawned massive capes that where similar in size to his one the two sisters and the main 6. They also all had colour patterns that matched the colours of the ponies that were wearing them. He also changed Silga's green cape into a massive cape that was similar in size to Techno's one...

TU: Now even more distractions like that could even possibly burn out Herobrien's system! 

"Oh my gosh so cool!" Silga said. 

"When will he arrive Techno?" Celestia asked.

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Oh my gosh so cool!" Silga said. 

"When will he arrive Techno?" Celestia asked.

TU: Uhh.. 3 seconds...

Just as Techno said that Herobrien then appeared in the room...

HB: Didn't you think that I would give up and move on to another plan that easily this time!? I was soo close to taking control over equestria using Twilight but then you and your stupid peppy friend JUST RUINED EVERYTHING!!! I might as well kill your friend now but I don't have any point to so I'll spear him for the battle so I can disassemble him there instead!

TU: Uhh.. Because we're all protected by me you're going to have a real hard time trying to take control over equestria with me here! Anyways we found your little strange weakness!

HB: You mean your capes! That's really funny but useless at the same time as I don't get distracted that easily!

TU: Or do you?

Techno then opened a window in the throne room that was next to him. The wind was now blowing in through the window and Herobrien was starting to get a bit mesmerised as he saw Techno's cape in the wind...

GU: Well this is stupid and strange!

Herobrien then uncontrollably ran into Techno's fluttering cape and fell out the window...

TU: I guess he somehow doesn't even know about his own weakness! 

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Uhh.. 3 seconds...

Just as Techno said that Herobrien then appeared in the room...

HB: Didn't you think that I would give up and move on to another plan that easily this time!? I was soo close to taking control over equestria using Twilight but then you and your stupid peppy friend JUST RUINED EVERYTHING!!! I might as well kill your friend now but I don't have any point to so I'll spear him for the battle so I can disassemble him there instead!

TU: Uhh.. Because we're all protected by me you're going to have a real hard time trying to take control over equestria with me here! Anyways we found your little strange weakness!

HB: You mean your capes! That's really funny but useless at the same time as I don't get distracted that easily!

TU: Or do you?

Techno then opened a window in the throne room that was next to him. The wind was now blowing in through the window and Herobrien was starting to get a bit mesmerised as he saw Techno's cape in the wind...

GU: Well this is stupid and strange!

Herobrien then uncontrollably ran into Techno's fluttering cape and fell out the window...

TU: I guess he somehow doesn't even know about his own weakness! 

"So is he dead?" Silga asked. Celestia and Luna looked out the window then flew down. "Well check it out." They said.

(edited)
13 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"So is he dead?" Silga asked. Celestia and Luna looked out the window then flew down. "Well check it out." They said.

(Techno's cape has actually been around five meters long since the beginning of the RP when he spawned it in! :) )

TU: Uhh.. Obviously not. knowing he's going to come back in a moment probably.

Herobrien then slowly flew back up to the window and he was looking in with a very triggered face...

HB: HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ME DO THAT!? It's impossible for both of us to do things like that to each other! Anyways I think it's time I do something that I've been hanging out to do for a long time. I've been waiting for this opportunity since I first came to be Herobrien!

Herobrien then grabbed Celestia by the head with his magic and he was charging up to completely wipe her system...

TU: You wouldn't do it!

HB: Ohh yes! It's time we wipe out Celestia so I don't have to deal with her again!

Techno's eyes then started to glow red...

TU: NO!!! YOU'RE NOT!!!

Techno then charged at Herobrien and violently slammed him. It sent Herobrien flying outside of Cantralot but Herobrien still got up and shouted out...

HB: I'LL BE BACK!!! WITH AN ARMY THIS TIME!!!

Herobrien then teleported away...

TU: And he's just left this universe. We probably should prepare for him to return with all of his creations like Qween Crystelas, Sombra and so on. But still I wonder if that strange weakness of Herobrien's will work with the other villains? Most likely it will as that strange attraction to soft fluttering material things is probably imbedded deep inside Herobrien's system. It's so deep that he can't even see it there himself and because he copied his base system layout to all of his creations the villains are probably going to have the exact same thing to. It would be funny to have changelings charging towards your cape only to crash into something though. But still to be honest Celestia and Luna you two really look fabulous in those massive capes. Especially when you're in the wind and they are fluttering about but still me and Silga probably look fabulous aswell! 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/25/2017 at 0:52 AM, Techno Universal said:

(Techno's cape has actually been around five meters long since the beginning of the RP when he spawned it in! :) )

TU: Uhh.. Obviously not. knowing he's going to come back in a moment probably.

Herobrien then slowly flew back up to the window and he was looking in with a very triggered face...

HB: HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ME DO THAT!? It's impossible for both of us to do things like that to each other! Anyways I think it's time I do something that I've been hanging out to do for a long time. I've been waiting for this opportunity since I first came to be Herobrien!

Herobrien then grabbed Celestia by the head with his magic and he was charging up to completely wipe her system...

TU: You wouldn't do it!

HB: Ohh yes! It's time we wipe out Celestia so I don't have to deal with her again!

Techno's eyes then started to glow red...

TU: NO!!! YOU'RE NOT!!!

Techno then charged at Herobrien and violently slammed him. It sent Herobrien flying outside of Cantralot but Herobrien still got up and shouted out...

HB: I'LL BE BACK!!! WITH AN ARMY THIS TIME!!!

Herobrien then teleported away...

TU: And he's just left this universe. We probably should prepare for him to return with all of his creations like Qween Crystelas, Sombra and so on. But still I wonder if that strange weakness of Herobrien's will work with the other villains? Most likely it will as that strange attraction to soft fluttering material things is probably imbedded deep inside Herobrien's system. It's so deep that he can't even see it there himself and because he copied his base system layout to all of his creations the villains are probably going to have the exact same thing to. It would be funny to have changelings charging towards your cape only to crash into something though. But still to be honest Celestia and Luna you two really look fabulous in those massive capes. Especially when you're in the wind and they are fluttering about but still me and Silga probably look fabulous aswell! 

"Yes we look amazing!" Silga said happily. Celestia and Luna began too use magic too fortify the castle and Canterlot. Silga and Techno helped as well.

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Yes we look amazing!" Silga said happily. Celestia and Luna began too use magic too fortify the castle and Canterlot. Silga and Techno helped as well.

TU: Okay let's shield this place! 

Techno then put a magical shield around Cantralot but he also accidentally spawned in massive four meter long capes on the rest of the population in Cantralot. Techno also teleported the main 6, spike and Starlight to the throne room plus they still got massive four metre long capes from the spell glitch Techno had. Also Twilight had a bigger five metre long cape...

TU: Okay Cantralot should be safe now because of the shield! Okay I believe I accidentally spawned in capes on everybody within the city but still that would really make it hard for Herobrien and his creations!   

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay let's shield this place! 

Techno then put a magical shield around Cantralot but he also accidentally spawned in massive four meter long capes on the rest of the population in Cantralot. Techno also teleported the main 6, spike and Starlight to the throne room plus they still got massive four metre long capes from the spell glitch Techno had. Also Twilight had a bigger five metre long cape...

TU: Okay Cantralot should be safe now because of the shield! Okay I believe I accidentally spawned in capes on everybody within the city but still that would really make it hard for Herobrien and his creations!   

Silga got the mane six, Spike, and Glimmer ready. "Okay guys Herobrien will be here any second we have too be ready too beat him back!" 

Celestia and Luna gave orders too the guards too protect the citizens at all costs. Now they waited.