Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Adopt OCs

Ginger Ale

Oh my Luna, number two is SOO ADORABLE!!!!

I know I have almost no shot at getting him. I understand why you don't want to part with such an adorable creation. But even if I don't get him, at least I got a chance to tell you how much I love him!!!

If I got him, I think I would name him Flame Runner. His whole color scheme reminds me of fire, and the flames next to his hooves put that name in my head.

This guy is so adorable that I'd use him for my profile pic. I'd make a backstory, I'd use him for RP, I'd get more art of him... I just love him so much!!!

I understand 100% if you don't want to give him up (because I wouldn't either). But I do hope you consider me. I'd take good care of the little rascal.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like two. Number 33 also has my interest.

Number 33 reminds me a time during my childhood of which I spent a large amount of time playing as a younger person with my friends and my family, and the bright coloration reminds me of a Sunset. It also reminds me of s time when for once I was pretty happy with my life (I'm still happy now) but the way its drawn makes me feel good.

Number 2 has a lot more detail in it. With number 2, it has a pattern that reminds me of an open flame. The open flame design reminds me of the fact that there will always be a small fire of possible anger which cawnt be put out, no matter how many time a person tries to.

44 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

20's name was Navy Velvet, she was my main OC once and 21 didn't have a name.

Navy. I like that name. I think I'll keep that part. For 21, I was toying around with an old OC name I had bouncing around. Like Storm Dancer or Storm Grace. Or perhaps how her coat and mane are like the colors of the sky during a rising or setting sun. 

1 hour ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Oh my Luna, number two is SOO ADORABLE!!!!

I know I have almost no shot at getting him. I understand why you don't want to part with such an adorable creation. But even if I don't get him, at least I got a chance to tell you how much I love him!!!

If I got him, I think I would name him Flame Runner. His whole color scheme reminds me of fire, and the flames next to his hooves put that name in my head.

This guy is so adorable that I'd use him for my profile pic. I'd make a backstory, I'd use him for RP, I'd get more art of him... I just love him so much!!!

I understand 100% if you don't want to give him up (because I wouldn't either). But I do hope you consider me. I'd take good care of the little rascal.

59 minutes ago, Midnight Controller said:

I really like two. Number 33 also has my interest.

Number 33 reminds me a time during my childhood of which I spent a large amount of time playing as a younger person with my friends and my family, and the bright coloration reminds me of a Sunset. It also reminds me of s time when for once I was pretty happy with my life (I'm still happy now) but the way its drawn makes me feel good.

Number 2 has a lot more detail in it. With number 2, it has a pattern that reminds me of an open flame. The open flame design reminds me of the fact that there will always be a small fire of possible anger which cawnt be put out, no matter how many time a person tries to.

I will think about it, thanks for number 2.

53 minutes ago, djdashie3 said:

@Ginger Ale

Could I adopt number 7 if I had her I use her for my fanfic story's. and name her blue breeze maybe. i know I suck at naming ocs.

Number 7 is urs. Congrts.

47 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Navy. I like that name. I think I'll keep that part. For 21, I was toying around with an old OC name I had bouncing around. Like Storm Dancer or Storm Grace. Or perhaps how her coat and mane are like the colors of the sky during a rising or setting sun. 

So which ones u want to adopt?

1 hour ago, Count Werdowp said:

i love number 3 she is pink unicorn  her name will be  LIla light   and  used her to rp or  drawing  pictuer

Number 3 is yours then.

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

No problem. Feel free to DM me if you have an answer.

i would like to take number 2 if possible because that one looks so cute and i want to use her for roleplay and i need to think of a good name because i am bad with thinking of a good name for a OC

Edited by xander3421
it felt not complete

@ginger ale

2 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

Number 3 is yours then.

Navy Velvet and 21

(edited)
6 hours ago, xander3421 said:

i would like to take number 2 if possible because that one looks so cute and i want to use her for roleplay and i need to think of a good name because i am bad with thinking of a good name for a OC

I will think about it. Number 2 is not available, only to person who convinces me can get it.

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

@ginger ale

Navy Velvet and 21

You can have both, they are yours.

4 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

I'd love to adopt autumn flight and 21

Number 21 is taken. Autumn Breeze* can be adopted but please do not write that please read how u can adopt.

Edited by Ginger Ale

I'd like # 19 please. I'd name her Fuchsia because she is very pink. I'd use her for RP definitely. :D 

Edited by Kaelocan
Didn't see the rules.

2 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Sorta wish 32 was open XD I guess I should of been faster 

I am sorry, still there are other ponies who are looking for a good home.

2 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Ginger Ale if I were to take one I would go for number 4

I would name her beau sourire which is french for beautiful smile. I would use her for rp and possibly be in a relationship with 

pony_adopt4_by_oosolareclipseoo-d817gqn_zpstrtf9frd.png

Four is yours, I hope she has a new good sweet home. Also, wonderful changeling OC <3.

8 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

I will think about it. Number 2 is not available, only to person who convinces me can get it.

You can have both, they are yours.

Number 21 is taken. Autumn Breeze* can be adopted but please do not write that please read how u can adopt.

Thanks dude. I'll take good care of them.

10 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Thanks dude. I'll take good care of them.

Only Autumn Breeze u can adopt. Number 21 is so available. So by means of them, I hope you don't mean more than one.

8 hours ago, Kaelocan said:

I'd like # 19 please. I'd name her Fuchsia because she is very pink. I'd use her for RP definitely. :D 

She is yours!

3 minutes ago, Count Werdowp said:

number 20 is still for adopt  she  has long tail  and white socks  and i name her   Bluebell Pretty Rump  or
Fern Silky Nostrils   also she is faboulous

She has a name, her name is Navy Velvet, my main OC and she is not available for you sorry.

@Ginger Ale

I really love the look of number 12! Her natural autumn colours sing to me, and I'd love to have the opportunity to create a thorough backstory for her, especially as Ive yet to do so for a female Pony. :fluttershy:

Its up to you of course, but Id do my best to get as much as I can out of her~

1 hour ago, Dark Horse said:

@Ginger Ale

I really love the look of number 12! Her natural autumn colours sing to me, and I'd love to have the opportunity to create a thorough backstory for her, especially as Ive yet to do so for a female Pony. :fluttershy:

Its up to you of course, but Id do my best to get as much as I can out of her~

@Dark Horse I would be honored to give her to you! I am sure she will be in good hands. <3

1 hour ago, Count Werdowp said:

ANd how about autumn flight she is  stiil available

Sorry it is taken by @Dark Horse