TBD

On 10/5/2017 at 0:59 AM, Kiryu-Chan said:

Makes me wonder who the mane 6 will take in as students. How many will be existing characters? How many new?

It looks like they are focusing a bit with non ponies, but I'd like them to take this opportunity of bat ponies :( 

• Brohoof 1

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The main problem I have been looking into would be the fan theory of the mane 6 becoming alicorns and a post from one of the writers said twilight won't outlive her friends but she said nothing to the possibility that they won't become alicorns and when you think about there many ways they could do it in the season opening and have an alicorn school theme and a mane 6 alicorn season or do it at the end and continue the series but either way that would please alot of fans

Kind of, don't really care about it. More buy our toys infomercial, it doesn't really create a plot. I get it, from a certain very sadistic point of view its kind of makes sense, is it really what Twilight wants with her life being stuck at the job of high school principal/princess? Oh, congratulations not only they now kicked out Mayor Mare from Ponyvile, but they now outsourcing Cheerily from her job as well.

Edited by Rebellious Rainbow

6 hours ago, Rebellious Rainbow said:

Oh congratulations not only they now kicked out Mayor Mare from Ponyvile, but they now outsourcing Cheerily from her job as well.

I don't think it's that kind of school. It's a school designed to teach friendship across different species, not the basics like math and reading.

• Brohoof 2

MLPForums-Sig-Big-PostWings.png.ebb68bfa0f585530189d346fe5e6c812.png
Are you a Spike fan? Click on the image above for a compendium of nearly every Spike scene in the show! =D

6 hours ago, Rebellious Rainbow said:

Kind of don't really care about it. More buy our toys infomercial, it doesn't really create a plot. I get it from a certain very sadistic pointy of view its kind of makes sense, but is it really what Twilight wants with her life being stuck at the job of high school principal/princess? Oh congratulations not only they now kicked out Mayor Mare from Ponyvile, but they now outsourcing Cheerily from her job as well.

Well yes, it was clearly an order for Hasbro for the friendship school to be on the show, but at the same time, it fits in well with the archs of the characters. Especially Twilight, teaching the values and magic of friendship to the entire world, it gives us a chance to see brand new locations. One of the biggest factors is how it creates an all-new cast of side characters for us to see and watch. So it does create plot.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4657732.sig-4657732.sig-4657732.img-

12 hours ago, Truffles said:

I don't think it's that kind of school. It's a school designed to teach friendship across different species, not the basics like math and reading.

I would of agreed with that but Cheerily teaches everything from basic math to the advanced calculus and college level physics. Cheerily students are a lot better educated then Princess Celestia students: sunshine + lolipops + rainbows

Edited by Rebellious Rainbow

1 hour ago, Rebellious Rainbow said:

I would of agreed with that but Cheerily teaches everything from basic math to the advanced calculus and college physics. Cheerily students are \a lot better educated then Princess Celestia students: sunshine + lolipops + rainbows

That was just a visual gag, not what she actually teaches. Celestia taught magic as well as academics, and it is shown with Twilight that it was a very advanced school. 

sig-4657732.sig-4657732.sig-4657732.img-

I am very interested in 

Spoiler

The New 6(called it)

I love that its diverse creatures not just a bunch random ponies 

The New 6 consists of..

A Dragon

A Changeling

A Yak

A Griffon

A Hippogriff

A Pony

Each with their own personality this could be like how the mane 6 had to discover friendship, it makes sense to teach these creatures since

Dragons are a war race, and are having trouble embracing friendship as competiting is in their biology

Yaks, need I say more?

Griffons are ruled by greed and only help for big rewards

Changelings once a warrior race now pacifist, they still oversensitive.

Hippogriffs.. I'm going go with superiority complex.

Edited by Karnak

6 hours ago, LyricaDreamy said:

Most changelings are prob her children anyway whether or not she cares for them.

One thing for sure is:

The Mane6 clones aren't that changeling, in fact, they die at the end

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords