Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Temporary color trade

MonsoonVisionz

Okay so, I'm willing to trade a colored piece of your oc, doing a pose of your choice (I'm not perfect but will try my best) I'd like the quality to match ! In return I really want an art of my ponysona Ezzy sitting in a box adorably, it's not much to ask I think, a color for a color, will take traditional or digital, I'm using colored pencils, for this also gives me practice , don't worry though I'll make sure it's the best I can do!  

My art : https://namyanomnom.deviantart.com/gallery/

My ponysona Ezzy : 

Spoiler

Ezerona By Neonblaze by NamyaNomNomEzzy by Maple Bat on Requestria by NamyaNomNom

1 hour ago, Ezerona said:

Okay so, I'm willing to trade a colored piece of your oc, doing a pose of your choice (I'm not perfect but will try my best) I'd like the quality to match ! In return I really want an art of my ponysona Ezzy sitting in a box adorably, it's not much to ask I think, a color for a color, will take traditional or digital, I'm using colored pencils, for this also gives me practice , don't worry though I'll make sure it's the best I can do!  

My art : https://namyanomnom.deviantart.com/gallery/

My ponysona Ezzy : 

Reveal hidden contents

Ezerona By Neonblaze by NamyaNomNomEzzy by Maple Bat on Requestria by NamyaNomNom

Yeah I could try doing a headshot of your OC like what I've done here! Plus because these headshots are 100% manually drawn that can actually be a challenge for me to do sometimes depending on the character complexity. So the examples are not of my OCs! :)

image.thumb.png.77ee1ca14274f039e0cb6a8693eeca39.pngimage.thumb.png.965ab340b180c0633c1b880414306496.pngimage.thumb.png.f6f4d2b26f696f29f12747fa3f54bc52.png

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I could try doing a headshot of your OC like what I've done here! Plus because these headshots are 100% manually drawn that can actually be a challenge for me to do sometimes depending on the character complexity. So the examples are not of my OCs! :)

image.thumb.png.77ee1ca14274f039e0cb6a8693eeca39.pngimage.thumb.png.965ab340b180c0633c1b880414306496.pngimage.thumb.png.f6f4d2b26f696f29f12747fa3f54bc52.png

I don't want a headshot and again, yours are cute, but I want them to match my quality so it's fair. 

1 hour ago, Demonwolfspirit said:

Sure I know I already am doing a request for you but this sounds like a fun one to do. So would you like it as a chibi or normal proportions?

Normal proportions, just I saw a few pics of ponies in boxes and they're sooooo cute! 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

I don't want a headshot and again, yours are cute, but I want them to match my quality so it's fair. 

Normal proportions, just I saw a few pics of ponies in boxes and they're sooooo cute! 

Yeah like I could actually do your request but I would probably have to use a base that I find on the internet though. It's just the headshots are basically my current limit for completely manually drawn digital artworks. :)

9 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

OK sounds good I will have the sketch to you in a few days. So could you do this little filly? I'm not picky about a pose I just simply need more art of her.

Spoiler

Cutiemark is on the bottom of this sketch

IMG_20170411_170031.thumb.jpg.ae4092613859a3cd8e0517fb413e1939.jpg

Colors:59a4904a810a6_Kohanascolors.jpg.dadd4aeace13d53ef8258f1c787d9e1a.jpg

Image of her: I know its pony maker please dont shoot me :(

kohana2.png.61f2af855c71abaa3cb80ef89a582679.png

5 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

Pm me it, thanks :)

I forgot to ask do you just draw ponies or can you draw other animals? I wanted to see first since this is a trade request so did not want to post it on here until I made a request back.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Ezerona

So I decided to post the picture in this thread since I would like to trade do you draw just ponies or can you draw other animals? I hope you like it.

trade_request_for_ezerona_by_bringerochaos-dbpfdmd.jpg

Shoot the request and I'll try my best to make it happen, I don't do anthro though or humanoids, just suck at hands and feet is all :) what did you have in mind and aweee she's so cute >w< 

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Ezerona

So I decided to post the picture in this thread since I would like to trade do you draw just ponies or can you draw other animals? I hope you like it.

trade_request_for_ezerona_by_bringerochaos-dbpfdmd.jpg

Shoot the request and I'll try my best to make it happen, I don't do anthro though or humanoids, just suck at hands and feet is all :) what did you have in mind and aweee she's so cute >w< 

NOTE : I will make your arts tomorrow when i'm home from errands, expect it tomorrow night or morning after. <3

@Ezerona                                                                                  10/4/17

Okey I'll try to do your request anyways and I'll push myself to go beyond my known limits! :)

_________________________________________________ 10/4/17

@Ezerona

Okey so I got a little into the IRL theme and I came up with this! Anyways I tried my best on this! :)

image.png.acd7eef457dba7242395921c8e233e72.png

Anyways I'll put my request here for now so maybe you could draw my OC Techno with his massive cape on in the wind! Like to be it would look really good if it had a regal look to it with Techno's pose and that sort of thing! So yeah I know this is the first time your drawing him in colour so I'm actually very excited for it! Anyways of course here are the refs! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

_________________________10/5/17

@Ezerona

So ya there mate? Anyways I really did go beyond my known limits to make that request for you plus it actually looks super adorable and cute! :)

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

@Ezerona

So ya there mate? Anyways I really did go beyond my known limits to make that request for you plus it actually looks super adorable and cute! :)

I never fully accepted the trade, you kind of pushed it, I'll consider it if I get bored enough :/ 

Everybody, take into consideration that for trades there must be a mutual consensus between the parts. Please do be patient and understanding if the original poster decides to reject an offer, it's their thread and their time after all.

@Techno Universal, your consecutive posts will be merged, as doubleposting is prohibited unless in specific circumstances. 

EDIT: Thread locked as requested by OP.

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked