Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching FemalexFemale MLP RP Anyone?

Feather Scribbles

Just now, Feather Scribbles said:

Awesome. ^^ Maybe he could give Fluttershy some new pjs as well? Hers would be too tight for her, specifically around the chest area... Yeah... Is it okay if I add that detail?

Yeah obviously you could add that plus let's just say that she comes in new PJs to the sleepover! :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Ok cool!

I was just concerned whether or not that would not be considered pg-13... Do you want this RP to be pg or slightly (or majorly) above...?

@Celestial Flight

Well it's probably best to keep is PG so we don't get into trouble with the staff on the forums! Though we might go a little beyond that but we'll use clever terminology so nobody outside of the RP would understand it so we don't get into trouble! :)

So no more mare plus mare or female plus female romance? It doesn't look like the original purpose of the thread has been fulfilled so I wanted to offer an actual character who does prefer other females. Are you not looking for that anymore?

My character is in my signature in case 

4 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Ok cool! You can download Skype on phones, right? I'm using my LG phone right now...

Reveal hidden contents

I apparently cannot do skype... Any other suggestions? I currently have gmail/email, tumblr, and kik. 

Well there's still PM here on the fourms! :)

6 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

No worries. :3 Are you okay with the occasional mention of the words "boobs" and "butt" every so often?

Yeah that sort of stuff is around my current level of maturity so it would be completely fine! Just any sexually explicit stuff may get a little too much for my mental system to handle! :)

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ohh yes but you may have to edit the starting post though so it's actually Techno taking the main characters to his place! :)

Not really, it could happen later maybe..

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Alrighty with my offering an actual female who prefers other females going unnoticed, I know when I'm not wanted. Have fun guys

I'd be happy to do one with you