Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be anyone from MLP for one day, who would you be?

King of Canterlot

I'm just curious to see what ponies other people would want to be if they could choose to be an MLP pony for one day. I would choose to be Soaring for a day, because he's a Wonderbolt and can fly, and he's just my personal favorite pony of the series.   :)

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

No one, because I'd rather be my OC.

On 10/20/2017 at 2:50 AM, azbat said:

Shining Armor (pre-Flurry Heart) because he's got the hottest wife in all of Equestria. :wacko:

I'd be Cadence to be with Shiny instead, he's so cute! :love:

Edited by Foxy Socks
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Probably Princess Luna so I could see what the dream world is like for myself. I think that'd probably give me the most unique experience to walk away with.

Princess Skystar. :twi: Being able to breathe underwater and swim all I want to my hearts content. And if I feel tired of it (for only a moment, knowing me) I could go out of the water and fly around instead. If Pinkie Pie could join me in the water, it would only be more perfect since they seemed to have such a fun time in the movie together. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

My avatar picture should make it obvious 

Definitely Thorax. Either as starving "caterpillar" stage or beautiful "butterfly" form. He's got shapeshifting ability and is leader of an interesting race.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

How about choosing some random pony to get together with Twilight Sparkle? Or to become Twilight Sparkle and get together with random pony.... But I want to get together with Twilight, so I'll choose random pony

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on which season of the show this happens, but probably Spike since he is the closest to Twilight (and has hands, but mainly the "closest to Twilight" thing) so I could spend time talking with her.

• Brohoof 2