Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc FRACTURED FUTURES: Crystal Expedition (closed/OOC)

GoldieS

2 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

AJ is standing at the entrance of the city with 500 well armed earth pony,she has her own sword at her side,she is paying that she doest have to use it on some poor pony turned monster,she looks of north and sees the sparkling mountains.They look untouched by the plauge. Aj was think of the hard journey they would have to make through the frozen mountains then suddenly the ground starts to rumble and one of the mountains starts to fall and crumble , you can see the dust cloud from here AJ calls for Lektra . 

It's acceptable. A little bit rough, but acceptable. This is the OOC though, please make a thread in Everfree RP and link to this one at the top 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

@GoldieS

yeah thats alright

Please make sure AJ has her Temporal Field Badge inconspicuously hidden on or even implanted INSIDE her body. That is a very important piece of Magitek that all the Manes and associated characters need when going outside. If it is damaged too much all the time will catch up with them, and let's just say a hundred years isn't kind to ponies who most assume live as long as humans.

This goes for Twilight too @Denim&Venom

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Please make sure AJ has her Temporal Field Badge inconspicuously hidden on her body. That is a very important piece of Magitek that all the Manes and associated characters need when going outside. If it is damaged too much all the time will catch up with them, and let's just say a hundred years isn't kind to ponies who most assume live as long as humans.

This goes for Twilight too @Denim&Venom

alright so should i rewritte it or....

• Brohoof 1

alright so should i rewritte it or....

Nah just kinda retroactive? ^_^

Probably start at the farm and then head out after. I'll chime in for a moment or two. 

But what did you think to call Sweet Apple Acres since it doesn't only grow apples and pears nowadays? 50 levels (and increasing as needed) of hydroponics in a greenhouse to grow the food for everyone

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, GoldieS said:

It's fine! No worreis! You can write it in later if you wish if you describe your character. 

ok....so  we are gonna stay in this thread until we iron everything out right?

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Nah just kinda retroactive? ^_^

Probably start there and then head out after.

But what did you think to call Sweet Apple Acres since it doesn't only grow apples and pears nowadays? 50 levels (and increasing as needed) or hydroponics in a greenhouse to grow the food for everyone

I think that it should be called Bright Mac memorial hanging gardens(after apples dad)

• Brohoof 1

ok....so  we are gonna stay in this thread until we iron everything out right?

I think that it should be called Bright Mac memorial hanging gardens(after apples dad)

Gold is setting things, give them a moment :)

And Aww that's awesome! Yea let's go with that name! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

@GoldieS

Please link the two threads at the top in the first posts. We don't want to get in trouble :blush:

I guess we could have had Luster sign the paper remotely and not have the magical scroll carried to her, but I felt like it should be in pony for something important like this, and would give Denim a bit of screen time with both of them

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

Constructs don't usually need a control team, only the vehicles cause they need to be driven. Non vehicle constructs are like Star Wars Droids in their intelligence and level of sentience, which many can be quite intelligent depending on intended function. Luster is the only fully autonomous construct, others are made for a purpose.

Open for discussion, but this is how I'd like it to be

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Yes but assume Lektra flew off to do her work, and probably Twilight will be along once the third hoof print is obtained. Thoroughly interested in what Luster is doing at this moment.

The construct will take the hologram scroll to the archives after :)

Yea but like Gold, wood has the expedition leaving and like Denim hasn't showed up yet writing Twilight....... 

The scroll needs one more signature and Twilight hasn't shown up yet to the expedition

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1