Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: RPG

Miles Rarity Edgeworth

(edited)

Okay, i expect it to be a PC game for ease of access, and the beta will be free to maybe MLPforums users that has had an account before January 1st 2014, or just free to all, i need to make a profit! So i might raise the price later.

OBJECTION! The MLP franchise isn't your IP, thus you would need consent or have to pay royalties if you had a price!

With the game though, it would be Paper Mario like, if I read correctly. I never really considered Paper M to be an RPG. There are a lot of ways you could go with it. You could use skill trees, such as Fluttershy might have her "evil" path, like in s2e1/2, and a good path, with different passive or active abilities.

Wait, this was about music right?

Edited by frenzyhero

Well, now my life is worth living for 2 more years atleast! :D I would very much like to beta test, if that becomes possible :)

This sounds awesome, i'm looking forward to it.

Don't look forward to it YET, i've barely started and im still not sure if i even will start.

Ok yeah, the gaming company is too busy to really help me -.-"

And by myself, this will cost alot of money, and to make it how i want it, it will be done in 2015.

There is sadly no way i can accomplish this :(

The next best thing is to make a roleplay about it.

Im sorry i got you guys all excited :P

Well, now my life is worth living for 2 more years atleast! :D

Don't look forward to it YET, i've barely started and im still not sure if i even will start.

...uh...well. That's depressing news.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, i expect it to be a PC game for ease of access, and the beta will be free to maybe MLPforums users that has had an account before January 1st 2014, or just free to all, i need to make a profit! So i might raise the price later.

:wub: good thing I came to the forums early :3
  • Brohoof 1

Could'nt we find other programers who got time to make this game?

you need more then programmers. A LOT more.

(edited)

Well, if I do well in my exams, I get money. I'm going to buy Massive with the money. Would you be ok with dubstep/electro kind of battle music? I could always download demos for orchestral software, or use the crappy strings in my DAW.

EDIT: So it appears as if this isn't being done anymore. Shame.

Edited by DylanKLJ