Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

*STAR WARS NERD MODE ON*

Actually, he was using the Dark Side ability force cloak, which allowed himself to conceal his withered appearance! :umad:

Oh, and what smoothie flavors do you have as of now? :catface: Color me interested!

Ah, that was not explained in the movies *sips coffee*.

You're most welcome @Flutterstep!  Enjoy :catface:

As for flavors... let's see here *rummages through his fridge*

Banana, strawberry-banana, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, raspberry-orange, peach-mango-banana, honeydew, cantaloupe, carrot apple, kiwi-strawberry, grape, grapefruit, chai, pineapple, watermelon, apple-ginger, black raspberry, mango and berrylicious. *Gasp for breath*

And of course I can mix whatever together.  

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

@Rising Dusk ONE OF EACH, PLEASE!!! :umad:

Only joking! Strawberry banana sounds lovely~! :catface:

Coming right up!  *Disappears behind the counter quickly accompanied by the sounds of chopping and blending*  One Strawberry Banana Smoothie!

Image result for mlp smoothie

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Coming right up!  *Disappears behind the counter quickly accompanied by the sounds of chopping and blending*  One Strawberry Banana Smoothie!

Thank you very much, Dusk~! :catface:

unicornfrappuccino_by_agavoides-db6ps6y.

• Brohoof 3

Thank you very much, Dusk~! :catface:

You are most welcome!  Enjoy!

*Looks at the time*  I suppose it's that to get ready for work.  I'll whip up a peach smoothie real quick before I trot off though.  *Whips up @Flutterstep a peach smoothie*

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

*Looks at the time*  I suppose it's that to get ready for work.  I'll whip up a peach smoothie real quick before I trot off though.  *Whips up @Flutterstep a peach smoothie*

Alright then! Have a great day, my dude! :catface:

*slurp*

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

Cheers @Rising Dusk! Take care. :fluttershy:

Smoothie puns pay off. :D

5 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Alright then! Have a great day, my dude! :catface:

*slurp*

And ya'll enjoy your evenings!  *Leaves tea out for @Alexshy on a regal platter for when she sets the Moon in his time zone.*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey who here likes Zelda: Breath of the Wild? Rech has already seen it, but I gots fanart I’m working on. Wanna see?

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hey who here likes Zelda: Breath of the Wild? Reach has already seen it, but I gots fanart I’m working on. Wanna see?

I’ve never played it (I don’t have a Switch lol). But I’d still love to see the art because I love Zelda and you are actually really good! :) 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

I’ve never played it (I don’t have a Switch lol). But I’d still love to see the art because I love Zelda and you are actually really good! :) 

Oh okay! I thought maybe I’d already shared with you Clark, since you actually read my status updates like Rech. Here it is!!

Spoiler

8E8D691F-DAD8-4F17-846F-B1E477526769.thumb.png.27a4e3f95e830a3c0fa350bd489a1f8a.png

Putting it in spoiler just in case Longhaul is around. He didn’t want to see it till the color is done.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Oh okay! I thought maybe I’d already shared with you Clark, since you actually read my status updates like Rech. Here it is!!

Reveal hidden contents

8E8D691F-DAD8-4F17-846F-B1E477526769.thumb.png.27a4e3f95e830a3c0fa350bd489a1f8a.png

Putting it in spoiler just in case Longhaul is around. He didn’t want to see it till the color is done.

Actually I haven’t seen that one yet. Maybe I missed one of your status updates. ^_^

Anyway. It looks excellent! Keep it up, Shad! :D 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Captain Clark said:

Actually I haven’t seen that one yet. Maybe I missed one of your status updates. ^_^

Anyway. It looks excellent! Keep it up, Shad! :D 

Heehee, it’s possible!! And thank you hon. I really appreciate it!! <3

• Brohoof 3

Wow! That looks pretty great, @ShadOBabe:squee: I can't wait to see what it looks like when you color it in~! :yay:

Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much Rech! Promise to do my best. And don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be one of the first to see the colored version once it’s posted! XD

• Brohoof 3

14 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

I also didn't know that people don't write checks or use landline phones until recently. What's wrong with me?

I do both. Don't mind me.

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

I also didn't know that people don't write checks or use landline phones until recently. What's wrong with me?

I do both. XD

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Ever had "It's a Small World After All" stuck in your head?

First time was before the ride at Disneyland was even over... and then it happened again many times afterward. :P

5 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

I know people who do both. I even have a friend only a few months older than me who uses a landline phone despite also owning a cell phone. Us millennials haven't ditched them completely. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Haven't had a landline in ages (because why do I want to talk on the phone when there are SO many other forms of communication?) but I do still write the occasional check.

Need a big cup of coffee, please. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

Haven't had a landline in ages (because why do I want to talk on the phone when there are SO many other forms of communication?) but I do still write the occasional check.

Need a big cup of coffee, please. Thanks!

*Comes in from work*  Coming right up @Silenz Veritas!  *Fixes them up a nice, big hot cup of coffee*

Image result for mlp coffee

• Brohoof 1