Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

The distance and the fact that she's a pain in the neck.:-P

Just kidding, she makes it worth it. Just like a dog that tears up the couch while you're gone but then just looks too cute to get mad at.

Same?

i just asked him and he told it was going to mlp convetion (pretty intense right) i think we don't wanna die making extremes things

why do you love your partner? 

(edited)

Assuming same question.

He's so nice to me... :) He's also pretty intelligent and he's kind of cute :catface: And I forgot to mention that he guided me out of a dark time where I felt I had no hope, and he made my self-esteem the highest it has ever been! :D

Same also :P

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

We've been best friends for years, we've been there for each other, we've supported and learned from one another. He's sweet to me, cares for me, he goes out of his way to make sure I'm not going through something negative alone. How could I not love someone like that~? it also doesn't help that he is quite handsome~

Same question (possibly difficult to answer but definitely a good one~)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know his parents all that well. I have talked to his dad a little. Though they seem like nice people to me. :) I mean his dad went out of his way to drive for hours and he even bought my dinner on my first date (A quarter pounder from McDonald's but still better than being hungry). 

What is your relationship with your SO's siblings like (if applicable?)

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

I tried to send them a friend request rejected by the 2nd brother, approved by the 1st - and so far it’s only the eldest brother that gave the time to actually greet me and all during a video call with my SO. Not close to any of them and haven’t met them at all in real life since my SO has a complicated relationship with family.

What’s the food that both you and your SO love?

9 minutes ago, DasCapschen said:

Don't know it, but yes, DOOOOO IT :D

are you interested in what your partner does, even if you might not understand it? :ooh:

I would... my partner likes not exsisting :( I don't like that hobby

how long have you been with your partner