Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Hey, no it isn't! My boyfriend lives only a couple of hours away and I have to say it's been really nice being able to see him in real life. :wub:

I know how most of you will likely answer this, but did you and your SO start dating online or in real life?

(edited)

We just started talking, and she and I eventually opened up well enough.

Do you have commitment issues? As someone who believes in free love and openness, I admit I have them to some degree.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

Mmm~ Don't know about "most important", as I think a lot of things matter, but I really like how we both love to listen to each other's voices. Makes us call each other more often than not~

Same (good question by the way)~

That we aren't together. ( I have no idea who's my SO and vice versa :orly:)

what if your parents doesn't like your partner? what do?

(edited)

My dad has already seen him. My dad is a little lukewarm about him because he's a bit like me, he's very nervous around people he doesn't know. In time, if my dad cares enough to look, he'll see why I like him.

~Same (good question).

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

(edited)
15 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

NA folk and he was still born in a different country :3 (US and Germany)

I only phrased it that way cause over here countries are only the size of a stave/province over there and it's easier to travel a long distance and still be in The US/Canada.

@Dusky, the Boy Queen

It's just my mother and she doesn't, but I haven't cared for the nearly 20 years we've been married. She understands that anyone handing me a choice between them and someone else isn't giving me a tough choice. Those who truly love you won't ask you to choose.

How well does your partner get along with your family?

Edited by Sunset Rose

Pretty well, I'd say. My parents like him a lot, they're just still getting used to me having a boyfriend.  And my siblings just love him to pieces. And, I'm pretty sure he likes them...I think. Right @Cyclone:laugh:

Same? 

14 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Pretty well, I'd say. My parents like him a lot, they're just still getting used to me having a boyfriend.  And my siblings just love him to pieces. And, I'm pretty sure he likes them...I think. Right @Cyclone:laugh:

Same? 

Your parents or your siblings? I love both of them and you should have heard some of the things my parents said about my relationship with your siblings.

Same?

• Brohoof 1

That deep down, we went through similar stuff at similar points of life, was definitely a factor that made us grow closer as time went on. Also, being fun to be around helps a lot.

How old were you when you were on your first relationship? (if you don't wanna specifiy, you can feel free to skip :U )

• Brohoof 1

Lighty! :squee: Nice to see you postin around and stalking me again. :nom:

To answer your question, I was 16 when I had my first relationship...but like many first young loves, it didn't last long. 

Same question