Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

hm.. think of the things she likes, then conveniently show up with that thing. Or just go to a movie you think you'll both like for a start. 

(don't take me too seriously, idk what I'm actually saying) ^.^;

• Brohoof 1

Counterquestion. Why did you break up to begin with? Was it feelings dying, or was it difficulty to keep the relationship going due to other factors (extreme time zone differences, so on). Because to be honest, the advice depends of what caused the breakup, or there might not even be advice altogether to begin with, because maybe the breakup was for the best of both of you. I have no context, so context please?

Who would be the person I ship myself with? :nom: 

• Brohoof 2

I don't even know. 

27 minutes ago, Her said:

Counterquestion. Why did you break up to begin with? Was it feelings dying, or was it difficulty to keep the relationship going due to other factors (extreme time zone differences, so on). Because to be honest, the advice depends of what caused the breakup, or there might not even be advice altogether to begin with, because maybe the breakup was for the best of both of you. I have no context, so context please? 

We never really 'broke up' in the traditional sense, we kinda just lost touch and I've been missing her since. I've mentioned her before on here. Time zone differences were never really an issue, as she is usually either 3 or 2 hours different from me (depending on whether or not Australia is in DST, which her country doesn't observe). Whenever her and I talked, it also still seemed like we both had really strong feelings for each other... 

Now for the unrelated question:

What is your favourite romantic activity to do? 

Cuddle and being close to one another you know :blush:

Where would your ideal place to go on a date? Or spend time together?

Spoiler

2368_twinkle_of_passion__20x24_by_leonidafremov-d85kmv3.thumb.jpg.e846559a2d5339a12fae19a42a0cf651.jpg

this would be one of mine somewhere as beautiful as this 💚 I love the Autumn.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

11 hours ago, hopkey123 said:

Dude, you took mah crush. XD

Hey he was mine first! :eww:

And to answer the question above me, my ideal place for a first date would be, like I always say, anyplace with race cars, if not that than a candle light date in the back of a pickup truck in a field watching the sunet. Can't get anymore romantic than that. :toldya:

Here's a question that hasn't been asked yet: How did your parents fall in love? :dash:

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Who? said:

Hey he was mine first! :eww:

And to answer the question above me, my ideal place for a first date would be, like I always say, anyplace with race cars, if not that than a candle light date in the back of a pickup truck in a field watching the sunet. Can't get anymore romantic than that. :toldya:

Here's a question that hasn't been asked yet: How did your parents fall in love? :dash:

eh, fine, I'd admit that's probally true XD

My parents fell in love by goin' to Disneyland ^.^ guess that explains me then

same

Just now, hopkey123 said:

eh, fine, I'd admit that's probally true XD

My parents fell in love by goin' to Disneyland ^.^ guess that explains me then

same

From what my mom has told me, it was love at first sight for the both of them. 

Same

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Who? said:

Thank does sound like an awesome time and place to go on a date. Sounds like tons of fun!

Hmm... my step father met my mom at an Octoberfest years ago that one of my relatives held. I care for my real father more though... he is so much more loving (which is totally beside the point I know)

Anyways! Do you think it's better to wait or to seek out trying to find love/someone to be with?

Edited by Gone Airbourne

1 minute ago, Gone Airbourne said:

Hmm... my step father met my mom at an Octoberfest years ago that one of my relatives held. I care for my real father more though... he is so much more loving.

Anyways! Do you think it's better to wait or to seek out trying to find love/someone to be with?

I think it's better to wait, if you're really meant to be with someone, he/she will end up finding you. :bedeyes: Sometimes if you're seeking it out, you can make stupid mistakes. I know that from experience. :sunny:

Same question. (I'm so creative. :P)

• Brohoof 3

Screaming,Fake blood everywhere,everyone thrashing while a mix of 80s thrash metal,death metal aand black metal is playing with the speakers turned all the way up. :sneer: Jk Idk either I don't plan on getting married.

Would you tatoo your gf's/bf's name on your arm if they were your 'true love' ?

Edited by Thou.
  • Brohoof 3

@Thou.

Do I believe in love at first sight? ~ No for me I believe it takes time to develop a relationship and taking the time to getting to know each other can strengthen your bond even better than just blindly jumping into a relationship. I always say you can't rush love. That's just my opinion though.

@You

I'm not sure about that one....what if we end up breaking up for whatever reason? Then I'm stuck here with a tattoo of someone that i want to forget... If they were my true love maybe I would but I would definitely have to think about that one before getting it. I don't have any tattoos but there is one I really want to get.

Spoiler

hyve3y5y.thumb.jpg.fc2d791ff0da9e73438a2e56034eccd2.jpg

images.jpeg.55a9a06a1771110b01a9382f4d7dfa23.jpeg

The first one or this one right along my shoulder/arm.

What current "love song/song about love" is on your mind right now? Mine is 

Spoiler

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2