Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

43 minutes ago, You said:

A couple times. 

Do you think you could stay just friends with someone you have a big crush on, but who doesn't like you back?

I’ve done it before, so yes. ;) 

Same?

• Brohoof 1

Yup I have a friendship like that!

If you are above 18 years old what's the oldest you would date someone what age would be your limit? (I dated someone ten years older than me and it went well until I found out about other things...) For me about ten years older is my limit.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

As I am almost over the hill myself, I don't know that I have much of a limit anymore. Probably 50 if I had to give a number.

Your teenage child comes home and is upset. He's had his heart broken by his girlfriend and is moping around the house and eventually is unwilling to leave his bedroom. As his parent, what do you say to him to help pick him up?

I don't think I'd say much. I probably just slowly peak into his room, and say, "Hey hon. You doing okay?" Just let him process it himself, but tell him that things will most certainly be okay, even if they suck right now. And that I'm available to talk if he needs it. Or if he doesn't want to talk, I'm available to play some video games or watch cartoons (this is my hypothetical teenager we're talking about, so odds are goo he'd like those things).

I wasn't allowed to date till I was 16. Not that I took advantage of the liberty when I turned 16. I've still never dated anyone. What is the youngest age you think a kid should be allowed to date other kids?

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

16, but I don't at all think they should get TOO serious at that age, if you know what I mean. 

Do you find someone who's taller than you attractive or someone who's shorter than you? 

Edited by Who?

I think a combination of both should be taken into account. Your heart should tell you whether you feel you're both compatible on an emotional level and your head should tell you whether or not you can make intelligent conversation and work things out logically with one another.

If you had an infinite budget to fund the perfect date, what would it be like?

If I had an infinite budget for the perfect date, I'd pretty much spend it on holiday at a tropical island somewhere in the world, as well as a bit of cruising, and I'd make sure to spoil my girl with it. The world would be our oyster!

How would you cope with missing somebody if you were in a long distance relationship?

• Brohoof 1

Being in a long distance relationship myself, this happens a lot. I just remind myself that pretty soon, we'll be seeing each other irl, and the thought of that is enough to make me happy. 

You're gf/bf surprised you with THE Real Rainbow Dash, wat do? 

• Brohoof 2

My reaction:

"Eh....it's awesome and all but...how are we gonna take care of her? And how are we gonna protect her from cloppers?  Anyways thanks for the gift sweetie! "^_^

If you could choose one superhero to save you from peril then develop a crush on. who would you choose?