Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Very casual. Went on my first date this Hearts and Hooves day with her. I went to my workplace, got a box of chocolates and a card for her and my folks. After getting the box and delivering it, her garage door opened and she was there with her older sister and nephew. They went to the nearby park and I accompanied them. So, my first official date with my girlfriend was a babysitting date followed by dinner with her family. 

Same and please don't be intimidated by this. It wasn't exactly what I planned that day, it just happened that way. 

Very. Love is a very strong word for me, and there's only one man I love anyway so it's not particularly high on my vocabulary list. It's not that I'm a hateful person or anything, quite the contrary. I just respect the power it has over me to not use it for ever degree of affection. :)

What is marriage to you?

Marriage is beautiful.

And I tell people I love them all the time. It doesn't have any less meaning for me, I genuinely love you if I tell you I do.

What does being a friend mean to you?

I already answered this with: Very casual. Went on my first date this Hearts and Hooves day with her. I went to my workplace, got a box of chocolates and a card for her and my folks. After getting the box and delivering it, her garage door opened and she was there with her older sister and nephew. They went to the nearby park and I accompanied them. So, my first official date with my girlfriend was a babysitting date followed by dinner with her family. 

same

• Brohoof 1

Accept it and move on. You can still be friends if you want to go that route, but no point in hanging your hopes on someone who is not as into you as you are them.

What do you think is the number one problem most people struggling in relationship suffer from?

• Brohoof 1